Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
“This regeneration hax stuff is just a gimmick!”

It’s time to stop the delusion. If you literally can’t hurt your opponent that’s a massive disadvantage and it’s silly to pretend otherwise.

Except that wavering clearly does affect performance.

Just look at this chapter. If Kizaru really wanted to, he could go back to the battlefield.

But he doesn’t. And that alone is proof that he’s not doing everything in his power.
yeah yeah sure buddy
seems like admiral fans have still not realised the reality of the situation

even gorosei are looking stronger than them

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It doesn't because my only goal with that was to counter the point you made

The idea that Jinbe randomly stumbled upon the fight with no knowledge of what took place is a myth

He saw the final attack (or the only attack as some of you claim) and surmised that Lucci needed to be removed from the equation so the Strawhats could make their escape
I'm not sure, all we're doing is arguing with the limited information we have

That's why I gave you an avenue to respond with a different explanation than the one I provided
To counter my point, you contradicted yourself and, in turn, ended up defeating the whole point you were trying to make. You tried to argue Jinbe attacked Lucci because he knew he's not done yet or at least tried to argue that Lucci would be a threat if he was left alone without attacking. And then you tried to use that as a reason to prove, Lucci wasn't defeated by Zoro's attack—at least not fully.

I never said Jinbe did not know anything, I said he couldn't know Lucci's condition for us to talk about how Jinbe wouldn't attack a defeated man, which you seemingly agree with given the point you're trying to make about how even Zoro himself having no clue about Lucci's condition. That makes the whole "Jinbe wouldn't attack Lucci without a reason" argument redundant as Jinbe too shouldn't know anything about Lucci condition just like Zoro and he attacked him anyways.

You're attacking a point I didn't really make

I agreed with you in my first post that Lucci was defeated by Zoro

When fighting a Zoan user (especially an awakened one) you have to meet 2 criteria

1. Beat them (Zoro did this)

2. Ensure that they're no longer a threat which I listed the ways to do this in my previous post

CD and I were arguing whether Zoro's one-shot counters as such or not i.e., if it counts as a defeat or not. If you think he was defeated then there's no point in arguing with me in the first place. Also, there were literally 0 hints suggesting Lucci's going to be a threat to them besides the fact that he was conscious, and staying conscious =/= less damage or quick recovery. Kaku was conscious after Asura, yet he took the most damage sans Lucci during EL while the likes of Jyabura, who got knocked out cold, recovered way quicker than Kaku.

Zoro just didn't follow through
Mind you, this is a mistake that he made previously which almost resulted in the entire crew getting killed by Monet

This isn't particularly new
While Lucci did kinda take the Monet treatment, Lucci ain't no Monet. She was no threat to Zoro whether she recovered or not, while Lucci could threaten everyone not named Zoro and Luffy from the crew, so he wouldn't leave the room unfinished.

I think we both agree we're arguing with limited information. Keeping Jinbe's character in mind, I'd say it makes more sense to assume Jinbe just barged in and attacked Lucci without thinking just to get Zoro out of there instead of it being a calculated move to make sure Lucci wouldn't recover after Zoro's attack.

He’s not doing either.

He doesn’t want to kill Vegapunk, Bonney, and Kuma. And Luffy is the one defending them.
But he did kill Vegapunk. He went through all the trouble of kicking Sanji and shooting a laser beam when Vegapunk was already dying from Saturn's attacks.
If anything, Kizaru should have been in rage mode after killing Vegapunk and should have vented all his anger and frustration on Luffy.

Let alone 5, if there were 2 Kaido there, they would play Luffy like a pong.
Right. 5 of them together are probably stronger than Kaido, I can buy that, but not individually

Buggy is also inmortal and Luffy was able to beat him... cuz Buggy doesn't have the other atributtes these Gorosei have!
Is hard to upscale the Gorosei, they lack AP and is hard imagine them hurting Kaido for example, but at the same time, is hard to imagine Kaido hurting a Gorosei too.

Status
Not open for further replies.