Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny to revisit the threads admiral fans made about how weak the gorosei are then we see their new comments about how they are above the yonko :risitavirus:
Whoever didnt believe in the Gorosei must feel horrible now. Thankfully I believed in them since the pre timeskip days.

Admiral fans should also buy into the Koby agenda. He is the only remaining hope.

Question for the Admiral fans, would Kizaru beat Luffy or overpower any one of the Gorosei in straight 1v1 combat if he didn't have a mission to kill Vegapunk? He got crushed, pancaked and immobilized by full-power Luffy while being "mentally nerfed", and Warcury just showed better haki feats in one chapter than all of the Admirals combined in 1111 chapters.

oh yeah now they are the supreme ancient void century characters
what happened to the spandam 2.0 takes ??
I originally thought Gorosei > Roger and Whitebeard until I saw Saturn get clowned.

But now after seeing Warcury casually cover a fucking island in an ACOC infused scream, I’ve reverted back to my original take.

That’s how it works. New evidence -> change your mind. Not that hard to understand.

Question for the Admiral fans, would Kizaru beat Luffy or overpower any one of the Gorosei in straight 1v1 combat if he didn't have a mission to kill Vegapunk? He got crushed, pancaked and immobilized by full-power Luffy while being "mentally nerfed", and Warcury just showed better haki feats in one chapter than all of the Admirals combined in 1111 chapters.
You realize that had Kizaru not been focused on Vegapunk, Luffy would not have been able to grab him in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.