Questions & Mysteries 2nd Zoro flashback

Nah, Zoro getting a flashback... If Zoro had identified himself with Wano in the past, he would've at least got one when he met the people of Ebisu Town.

:kayneshrug:

And if Zoro had any connection to Wano, it'd be more like, the Wano people getting flashbacks of Zoro than Zoro actually getting a flashback. Y'know what I'm saying?

I would fly to Japan and hit Oda's wife with a Thunder Bagua.
Lol, just thinking of Zoro going to Kaido and saying "Papa!!" just makes me want to kill myself.

:lusalty:

And then people will said that Zoro's flashback > Sanji's flashback because it's always Zoro > Sanji:finally::finally:

OT: I would love a Zoro's flashback and let's hope that Zoro ain't related to Kaido by any chance:sanmoji:

M

MD Zolo

It will be related to Zoro training under Mihawk. If lucky, we may see some great Perona-Mihawk-Zoro interactions during the 2Y.

Who knows! May be we'll see Shanks. Zoro is still the only one who hasn't seen any Yonkou (except BB, but he wasn't a Yonkou then).

But I don't believe we will get childhood/origin flashbacks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Wait is that the one? I just read in these forums or reddit, forgot sorry bro, but it was about zoros being shimotsuki revealed in a magazine.
Once again, i must rely on you to fact check what i say :P
No. There was scarce mention of zoro outside of the vaguest of hìnts
We got the kozaburo > koshiro > kuina line confirmed

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Got it then the title of the thing i saw mustve been misleading, because i remember it saying zoro shimotsuki revealed or something.

Thanks buddy.

How are you btw.
Im good man. How you holdin up ?
Oda did an open ender quiestion saying (Paraphrasing here) Could zoro be a shimosuki... that's all for sbs folks.
The biggest thing for me is we still havent got zoros official intro box.