Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I've been wondering, do you guys think the "New Onigashima project" thing is something Kaido prepared before or after the alliance with BM??

Also, everyone thought the reason Yamato's presence is needed is for a wedding... but could it be she has some kind of DF power which is required for the project?
I'm thinking it has to do with reviving the Rocks Pirates with the alliance between Big Mom and Kaido. They're probably going to declare joint efforts towards getting to Laugh Tale. Or it could be something totally out of left field because I gave up on predicting what's going to happen next. Everything is really chaotic right now. Enel could come down from the moon the next chapter and I wouldn't be surprised lol I lowkey want that to happen though

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I'm thinking it has to do with reviving the Rocks Pirates with the alliance between Big Mom and Kaido. They're probably going to declare joint efforts towards getting to Laugh Tale. Or it could be something totally out of left field because I gave up on predicting what's going to happen next. Everything is really chaotic right now. Enel could come down from the moon the next chapter and I wouldn't be surprised lol I lowkey want that to happen though
The Onigashima Project might already became Big Mom and Kaido project, thats why Kaido will anounce the "Onigashima Project" even though Big Mom wasn't here.

Kaido keep asking "Where is Linlin" not "Where is Linlin's brats/children". So i think, Oda will not go for the wedding route again.
I had some crazy idea (while being feverish, so dont take it too seriously and jump at me lol it's full of holes and not a real theory) : How about if the project is to use BM's soul power to revive the huge skeleton? Given the size of the skull alone, it must be Zunisha-size ancient beast or demon... But for Kaido there's a risk that once alive it only listens to BM, so maybe Yamato has some kind of power that can act as a countermeasure (maybe DF based, maybe can communicate with it or control it like Momo and Shiraoshi)....

And the final goal could be to attack Redline and/or destroy Mariejois... Dont forget Kaido kept talking about wanting a war

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I had some crazy idea (while being feverish, so dont take it too seriously and jump at me lol it's full of holes and not a real theory) : How about if the project is to use BM's soul power to revive the huge skeleton? Given the size of the skull alone, it must be Zunisha-size ancient beast or demon... But for Kaido there's a risk that once alive it only listens to BM, so maybe Yamato has some kind of power that can act as a countermeasure (maybe DF based, maybe can communicate with it or control it like Momo and Shiraoshi)....

And the final goal could be to attack Redline and/or destroy Mariejois... Dont forget Kaido kept talking about wanting a war
I've been hearing that thoughts/theory a few times. But that is possible, because we see a giant Sword either in front of Onigashima.

But, i like what you said that it will be so risky for Kaido once the giant might only listen to BM.

I can sense Thriller Bark Oars V.2 :josad:

M

MD Zolo

That's a great idea actually. An oni which was killed and the carcass left in the ocean just in front of Wano.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

When I first saw Wano's geography, it looked like it was artificially assembled. Then I remembered that Oars was nicknamed the continent puller, and it was said he was born 500 years ago. So maybe he's part of an ancient extinct race originally from Wano, and Mom will revive that ancient best as the Rocks alliance new weapon :smart:

Or we could just have another wedding. Katakuri x Yamato :feelsokeman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When I first saw Wano's geography, it looked like it was artificially assembled. Then I remembered that Oars was nicknamed the continent puller, and it was said he was born 500 years ago. So maybe he's part of an ancient extinct race originally from Wano, and Mom will revive that ancient best as the Rocks alliance new weapon :smart:

Or we could just have another wedding. Katakuri x Yamato :feelsokeman:
The number 1 Katakuri fan and the future leader of the Katakuri FC is finally here :endthis:And holy shit, the Kata slander/hate is real:crazwhat:And people said that Kata is one of the most overrated character in OP:jay-yeah:The hate is definitely from King fans/Zoro fans I assume?:hope: Anyway, I guess it's time for Prime Zoro D Goat to use 20% of my power to neg diff all of ya:kawak:@Admiral Lee Hung and other Kata stans would enjoy this lol :akaman:

The number 1 Katakuri fan and the future leader of the Katakuri FC is finally here :endthis:And holy shit, the Kata slander/hate is real:crazwhat:And people said that Kata is one of the most overrated character in OP:jay-yeah:The hate is definitely from King fans/Zoro fans I assume?:hope: Anyway, I guess it's time for Prime Zoro D Goat to use 20% of my power to neg diff all of ya:kawak:@Admiral Lee Hung and other Kata stans would enjoy this lol :akaman:
I swear my quotes is starting to become a meme at this point:crazwhat:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Got it. I am glad to hear that you are fine now.
Appreciate the concern! :) Thanks again

Another thing i thought of : We know currently Chopper & Usopp are trying to run away for BM in the Brachio tank, but we have no idea where are Franky & Brook with the Kurosai FR-U IV.....
We already saw some modification on the brachio tank, and have yet to find out what other improvements Franky did more on those. Wouldn't be surprised if he installed some kind of automatic docking system, with a guidance system once you activate a button so that both parts can fly towards each other and assemble even if they are at distinct locations.

Now let's say Franky sees Nami group being attacked or Momo about to get killed, and decides to activate the General Franky.... Imagine Chopper & Usopp's faces if they are suddenly unable to control the tank and fly towards BM ^^