Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only KOd L

That damage was brutal from Zoro sheeesh, and Jimbei even added to it but the man is still far from KOd he won't even lay on his back.

Crazy to think only Stussi knocked that dude out this arc and he had run ins against the two strongest strawhats.
Thats the definition of being Jack level!

The Gorosei definitely seem more interesting now. Mars actually feels very threatening. I like his design a lot.
But overvall I still don't know what's up with them. CoC did so well for each Luffy and Zoro because it gave one ID mini nukes and the other top tier sword slashes.
I wanna see what they are going to amplify with their CoC other than a roar.

It might actually be that the Iron giant panels/"fight" becomes one of the coolest things that happened until now, assuming Oda will showcase some of the 1on5

:kayneshrug:Yeah

Kid will fight someone weaker than whom zoro and sanji will fight

Just like wano right? Where he fights apoo or queen and goes home?
Or vs RHP where you guys thought he'd be beaten by Benn or Roo?

Or that it was Rockstar who defeated Kidd during the timeskip?

"My delusions" are at least sound than your futile hatred and copium
What happened to Kizaru > Kaido?
But you don't have that problem with Law
Why?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're confused, I guess. A minute is not 5 seconds. and Lucci was already sent flying before 1 minute left.

How far do you think Luffy sent Lucci to not be able to come back for a whole minute? Sentomaru was already captured, and we see Kaku with a bruise on top of Sentomaru. It was Kaku who finished Santomaru. Lucci had a whole minute to try to attack, which "didn't"? The guy attacked Luffy the moment he saw him? No.
Staying on the ground after getting knocked down with a big move is rather common. People take time to compose themselves, it doesn't mean they're defeated or knocked out. That's what happened back in EL, and this attack is a call back to EL where Lucci wasn't actually KO'ed.

Even Saturn with all the regeneration in the world took long enough for Kuma and Boney to have a reunion before he comes back to attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.