Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:milaugh:

So much for the person who told me "don't delete your account, don't run when we see a confirmation that Lucci lost to Zoro in the next chapter"
This isnt about running away due to agendas, you loser.

I have a life outside of this forum. And im not gonna spend 3 weeks picking peanuts out of poop in this site.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
I've been thinking but what if Kizaru really doesn't have awakening.

I know we are still holding onto that hope that he does have it, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if Oda decided to not give him awakening.
He is definitely awakened.

Even if he does nothing for the rest of the arc, it wouldn’t affect him having awakening since it’s basically confirmed he was sandbagging the entire time.

Look at the insane downward spiral of Zoro fans this arc:

“Zoro will fight and beat Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro will offscreen Lucci and then take over Kizaru!” -> debunked.

“Zoro beat Lucci offscreen and got lost!” -> debunked.

“Zoro is just stalling Lucci!” -> debunked.

“Zoro one shot Lucci without ACOC!” -> debunked.

“Zoro used ACOC but he still one shot Lucci!” -> debunked.

My god bro you cannot make this stuff up
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
It's still not as bad as fans claiming Luffy neg diff Lucci and left him unconscious. Or Luffy cymbal diff Saturn.
:milaugh:

But you don't have that problem with Law
Why?
Law is relative to Kid unlike Zoro and Sanji who are underlings and were never portrayed as Kid equal or peer

Oda has always grouped Kid with luffy and law
These 3 will always fight the strongest , add Sabo to the mix.
You get the top 4 during final war giants WG strongest fighters : Imu, Topman, Akainu & Garling or Kong

Law is relative to Kid unlike Zoro and Sanji who are underlings and were never portrayed as Kid equal or peer

Oda has always grouped Kid with luffy and law
These 3 will always fight the strongest , add Sabo to the mix.
You get the top 4 during final war giants WG strongest fighters : Imu, Topman, Akainu & Garling or Kong
Surprised you didn’t put Katakuri in there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
"Nothing suggest he was koed" he himself suggested he's losing consciousness and crushed into the building
Then we see him up bandaged

He was KOed ! Why wouldn't he get up and attack Luffy if he wasn't KOed during that time span?

Sorry we have proof Lucci lost consciousness per his onw statement and how he didn't bother attacking luffy again and was shown standing up bandaged shortly after

Go wank Zoro useless AP
The last time Lucci said something similar, it didn't happen:

So it's not proof that he lost consciousness. Bring us the proofs, the proofs that you so gracefully ask others to support their claims every time they don't agree with your narrative lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.