Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, and people also think they're losing consciousness and end up not losing it like what happened to Lucci back in EL. I didn't say I know Lucci better than Lucci. Lucci did indeed almost lose consciousness, which he proclaimed just like he did back in EL, but whether he lost it or not is a different story altogether. My point is, Lucci saying he's losing consciousness doesn't prove he lost it because he said something similar back in EL and still didn't lose it.

And I did not say you can't get KO'ed for seconds or minutes, I am only saying Lucci taking time to get back on feet after getting knocked down isn't the same as him getting KO'ed.
Why is it hard for you to understand? The fact that he still has consciousness means he can still fight and hasn't been defeated yet.

I think we can all agree that Lucci belongs in yc1 bracket now. No one outside of that can pull these feats off against Zoro or Luffy.
Idk about that, he looked cool and all that stuff, but like, both Luffy and Zoro could have finished him anytime they wanted without much effort, especially Luffy.
Maybe we can put him in the lowest category among the YC1s, idk.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
You're still saying the same thing that I answered. He said he was losing, and he did lose it, even for seconds or two. If he wasn't, he wouldn't worry about falling into the sea because he can literally fly. He was Ko'd while he was sent flying to the ship people do and can wake up in seconds, brother.

"I felt like" and "I am" are two different things.

And I'm telling you that's not the point. this is the third time repeating same sh*t Read my other comments again and again. If we keep repeating the same shit, bro, let's not waste each other's time and read each other's comments back and forth. :goyea:

Bro, we legit saw him not lose consciousness when he said he's losing it, I don't even know where you're getting that he's lost consciousness for a few seconds. And if you feel like you're losing consciousness, you lose control over your body at least partially, so it makes sense why you'd think it'd be bad news to fall into the sea as a DF user.

Status
Not open for further replies.