Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
salty about what? your foolish rambling like this one? yeah sure i'm the one who salty even thou youre the one who brought it up.
and a fight between pre tmeskip luffy vs lucci have no relevance to g5 luffy in anyway,
or are you suggesting that g5 luffy will extreme diff current lucci because its parallel to their fight in EL?
see how stupid your EL KO parallel sound?
Salty about me making a fool out of you every time you desperately tried acting cool with me. And who's making a strong comparison b/w EL and now? lmao. I said it was a call back to EL. How can anyone in their right mind think saying it's a call back to EL means comparing EL power levels to the current ones?

Salty about me making a fool out of you every time you desperately tried acting cool with me. And who's making a strong comparison b/w EL and now? lmao. I said it was a call back to EL. How can anyone in their right mind think saying it's a call back to EL means comparing EL power levels to the current ones?
No offense, you're a fine guy, but you absolutely fucking suck at powerscaling, dude. Shouldn't try to demean others.

:gokulaugh:

You have Kizaru Fans thinking Kizaru did something

Imagine fighting someone and all you did was papercut and you get dusted twice easily in 1 move each round

Then you have Zoro fans saying he won even though they know he didn't KO Lucci

Lucci and zoro : the fight isn't over
Zoro fans : Zoro is wrong...He won that's why Jinbei says that and had to finish the job for him

:milaugh:

I would never defend kid or katakuri like this
Imagine they claim they didn't win but I must say they win against X because "well...that guy is bloodied standing "
if Lucci is fine than no one can defeat him unless he gets ripped apart! it sucks that BM and all these shit characters you like are tiers below everyone right now but try not cry so much. :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.