Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a month break it wasn't enough, but chapter was good. Why didn't we even get a little hype?

Lucci got 3 scars but still standing
Pig uses huge ass coc
Luffy creates hat out of thin air, bats with a tree and sends gorosei attacks back (nukes em)
one of the gorosei broke through the barrier, which meant he would definitely meet with zoro and jinbei.

Giant robot getting some action (hope so)

Why would Lucci taking heavy damage off a mid-end attack from Zoro suggest he couldn't put down Big Mom or Kaido?

He's not gonna one-shot them, but hit em with enough DDs and KOH Asuras and he could definitely do the job lol.

It's like if Law could spam Puncture Wille he could do the job too. Damage accumulates over time.
I’m talking about a 1-2 shot though ‘cause that’s what some say that current Zoro could do. It all stemmed from the Oden fight which was honestly an outlier feat due to panel time constraint. Oda had to visibly show that Oden was on Kaido’s level or could even defeat him without giving away any of Kaido’s moveset.

Anyways maybe EoS Zoro (someone stronger than Oden) could 1-2 shot Kaido if he lands clean Asuras. Current Zoro? Definitely not, Kaido or BM will eat those then will proceed to whack Zoro. Luffy busted out a Bajrang Gun level move to make sure he knocks out a low hp Kaito. Luffy knew it was all or nothing at that moment regardless if a strong resistance from Kaido will be met.

Maybe current Zoro’s ap is enough to 1 shot “regular human top-tiers” like Shanks but not the top-tiers known for durability/endurance. I’d reckon someone like WB and current Luffy could also endure KoH Asura. Other top-tiers like Akainu or Teach also seem to have a very monstrous endurance with unknown thresholds.

Tl;dr If Lucci could stand proud after an attack like that then it’s easier to imagine top-tiers doing the same to higher-end moves. They should have much better physicals, and haki after all. Anyways, no more Zoro 1 shots this and that meme just because they don’t have Kaido’s skin lol. It all depends on the character’s endurance in the end.

You thought the same with Saturn and Kizaru

Kaido wouldn't be powercreeped

Only Imu, Xebec and Roger gonna show much better feats in the future because they're portrayed above him
Kaido is already getting powercrept lol

Topman literally has everything kaido had AND he has immortality, broken regen and awakened mythical zoan.

Kaido ain't beating allo that

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Just when I was about to tell you I respect Lucci more now, you guys went ahead and made comparisons with Yonko lmfao.
Topi is saying he should be Admiral level, I'm saying no because he still loses to Big Mom comfortably lol.

I use Big Mom as a barometer for top tier. Not only because she seems to be on the lower end, but given she's gone all out. If you can't put up atleast a high+ diff against her you have no shot at top tier status in my book.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux i hope You're arguing with Luffy fans just for Zoro tag

Because these dudes are just haters and argue against is useless

Don't get me wrong.
I'm a fan of Luffy, the Gorosei, Kizaru, and Zoro.
But it's really sad to see people denying the Gorosei will be above the Admirals, and denying that Luffy is above Kizaru, and denying that Zoro at most mid diffed Lucci.
It's time for people to wake up. Oda's being very clear right now.

Strong Haki can interfere with DFs, which doesn't mean it cancels them entirely. Big Mom's and Kaido's Haki made them to heavy for teleportation through the Ope fruit, Shanks' Haki temporarily shut Greenbull's DF down. Even Law's armament overpowered Doc Q's hax.
Yes but

You don't call this matching
They fought for 30min
He couldn't do anything to Luffy until the last moment

So tell me what did he do? Dominate?

Status
Not open for further replies.