Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it prevents from his allies from getting killed like he shat himself worrying from happening
What's the point of preventing Kidd from doing it with his wifi Haki if one shotting him also prevents Kidd from doing it, while defeating him in the same instance..? Give it up, Shanks bullied Greenbull.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Look at the panel lmao.
That's lucci having his own nothing happened moment lmao.
He can't move , he is defeated and can't do shit.
He did move. He was walking towards them and he even managed to attempt to block Jinbei's attack. Keep that same energy. If you want to pretend Luffy didn't win, then Zoro didnt either. Or you can stop being disingenuous and admit that Luffy won

Why are people saying Lucci couldn't move? Didn't he turn around to face Jimbei/Zoro and even guard against Jimbei's attack?

I think it's obvious Zoro had the fight in the bag but Lucci seemed to be moving albeit probably not well.
I think they meant Lucci couldn't move to prepare for another attack or couldn't move out of Zoro's incoming attack had Zoro continued to fight.

Lucci's wounds likely didn't help convincing them that he could still move.

Warcury’s warcry literally shredded Nika’s body into a thousand different pieces lmfao

Dorry and Broggy outright had to protect Nika from Topman.

It’s over bro, just accept it. Admirals > Gorosei > Yonko is obvious, only retards deny it lol.

You would literally need to have a brain injury to believe Saturn would need a weaker bodyguard than himself lol:
..So you want him to expose his powers and hulk out on any one that may attack them? As opposed to just letting a VA or Kizaru handle any attackers? Lol.

Is he literally putting his scars back in place?

Jfc:kobeha:
Lol that's how OP became

Luffy can now put back scars
Why not heal them completely sine his powers allow him to heal or do anything

I think the only reason, he didn't heal is because he still thinks of Ace sacrifice
Because we all know Luffy heals up any injury when drinking milk (due to his imagination powers allowing him to fo that)

C

Cruxroux

He did move. He was walking towards them and he even managed to attempt to block Jinbei's attack. Keep that same energy. If you want to pretend Luffy didn't win, then Zoro didnt either. Or you can stop being disingenuous and admit that Luffy won
Bruh anyone would even instinctively move watching a big fish like Jinbei coming towards them.
Zoro was standing over there , Lucci freezed to defeat already.
I'll give points to awakened fruit but think yourself Lucci looks fine the very next panel Luffy fight him , but the very next panel zoro fights him. He can't even move now.

Status
Not open for further replies.