Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t we wank the Admirals’ inferiors WiFi diffing Nika? Lol
That had nothing to do with wifi diff though? Shanks forced an admiral out of his DF form from dozens of miles away. Warcury's roar on the other hand did nothing to Luffy. Luffy getting his slippers, eye balls and scar blasted away was just an emphasis on his cartoonish form, which makes this possible.

Yonko > Gorosei >= Admirals is a thing Lee. It's over.

Zoro got massive hype this chapter. from now on all zoro haters will have to do is tap 1111 to see how zoro mortaly wound and paralyse opponent g5 cant beat.
I think all Zoro fans have a filter in their mind which removes all the Luffy feats from the chapter🤦‍♂️
Luffy boxed with Lucci, Admiral, Gorosei.
Clowned the greatest power of the world but y'all are stuck with Zoro wounding Lucci? Luffy defeated him and got him praising his power
Luffy has increased his time limit for G5, and you guys still downplay Luffy.
Zoro is super strong but Luffy is just him. You guys will set yourself everytime you think Zoro is above Luffy.

Lucci couldn't move because he took too much physical damage while Kizaru refuses to move because he's going through a mental breakdown. Both aren't the same thing. Think of this as something similar to what happened to Luffy during MF after Ace's death on a smaller scale of course.
Kizaru himself admitted that he couldn't move for a few minutes and then he got up and killed his friend!!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Warcury's roar on the other hand did nothing to Luffy
Warcury’s warcry literally shredded Nika’s body into a thousand different pieces lmfao

Dorry and Broggy outright had to protect Nika from Topman.

It’s over bro, just accept it. Admirals > Gorosei > Yonko is obvious, only retards deny it lol.

You would literally need to have a brain injury to believe Saturn would need a weaker bodyguard than himself lol:

C

Cruxroux

I ain't Accepting my L until I see the Raws.
Y'all can cope as much as you want.
:kuzanshut:
I ain't going into Hiding.

Zoro won the Clash.
Spoiler literally says Zoro vs Lucci has ended and Zoro came out as clear victor.
Damn this is even worse than I thought at first. Without medical attention he's dying :milaugh:
Got wounded so badly he started worrying about his allies.
Shouldn't have picked a fight with Zoro lmao.

Is this the "he's still standing" the troglodytes were hyping? :suresure:

:funky::funky:

I told ya raw would do justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.