Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei - you won

Lucci - a bloody mess , wobbling who asked Mars to save kaku instead of going himself

You - zoro didn't win :gokulaugh:
Jinbei words matter more than Zoro's now?

Wait...:gokulaugh:You are saying Zoro won even though he himself didn't believe so and even Jinbei knows it

Why would Jinbei attack Lucci if Zoro won truly?
Why is Lucci still up and blocking...if he lost?

Lucci wobbling after Jinbei attack lol

I love it, this chapter has made @Tejas and @SkySanji ’s mental illnesses act up more than ever before. Lol

You’re right though, Oda literally can’t make this shit more obvious if he tried.

Fodder: “but Kizaru, where are your wounds??”

Kizaru: “oh yeah, I’m totally wounded…some deep deep wounds alright…”
It's alright though. He's Luffy's main fight, not Saturn, he'll get back up and show Awakening and clap G5.

:pepecopium: :jackcopium:

Anyone claiming Kizaru did more than BM is juts a hater

BM without going all out :
  • Trashed Queen
  • Oneshotted Judge, Vinsmokes,
  • Oneshotted Ulti
  • Oneshotted P1
  • Choked diffed Marco
  • Low diffed Capone
That's adding the fact she mostly merfed mentally when she beat some of these guys (vets, yc level)

In Wano alone : BM defeated Law and kid temporarily, Ulti and P1 , and Queen briefly

Kizaru has a bad record in this arc
A top tier with 1 single combat win over a nerfed fighter isn't impressive
Kizaru literally beat Luffy whilst focusing on Vegapunk

You realise Luffy would still be out cold if no one got him food right? Kizaru got up first and he would've done a defenseless Luffy just like how he did his boy Vegapunk, sword straight through the body

Kaido's the only person so far who's been able to outclass G5. Everyone else just needs to outlast G5, which Kizaru did.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Jinbei words matter more than Zoro's now?

Wait...:gokulaugh:You are saying Zoro won even though he himself didn't believe so and even Jinbei knows it

Why would Jinbei attack Lucci if Zoro won truly?
Why is Lucci still up and blocking...if he lost?

Lucci wobbling after Jinbei attack lol
Bruh you can't even make sense out of context in a manga written for teens :milaugh:

Zoro wanted to ko him and thus said he didn't win..but Lucci was already done and no longer a threat to jinbei stopped him and said you already won.

When an opponent is no longer able to fight then its a W.... don't know in which nursery school you read that only KO matters...oh wait it's your experience with Kidd talking lmao

If you can still be salty about an argument you had with me years ago, evidence from years ago can still be used to make a valid point especially when both are related lmao

Well, Zoro did something much worse. I still don't see any proof for the claims you're making.
salty about what? your foolish rambling like this one? yeah sure i'm the one who salty even thou youre the one who brought it up.
and a fight between pre tmeskip luffy vs lucci have no relevance to g5 luffy in anyway,
or are you suggesting that g5 luffy will extreme diff current lucci because its parallel to their fight in EL?
see how stupid your EL KO parallel sound?

Before this arc
> Lucci is Who's Who's rival

In the arc
> Fights a yonko in a 1 on 1(albeit in a loopsided battle)
> Fights Zoro for months and remain standing after his adcoc attack(who could dispatch a yonko fm) to the point both Zoro and Jinbei agreed the fight wasn't over and still managing to block/remain standing after Jinbei's follow up attack

Also showed concern about Kaku(a true bro)

Truly the MVP of the arc :steef:
Let me add a bit:

> One shot Stussy and scared Stussy's dog so much the dog never tried to do anything against Lucci (in contrast to Punk Hazard when Sanji rushed to attack Tashigi after hearing Tashigi crying and in Dressrosa rushed to attack Doffy to save Nami)
> Stayed a villain to the end and never becoming Nika's cheerleaders like everyone else: he still delivered info to Mars after his defeat
> One shotted healthy Sentomaru who admitted himself he wasn't distracted. Nika was there and couldn't do anything to stop it

Truly the MVP of the arc
Calling Lucci as Admiral level sounded like wank, and recently sounded like fair. But comparing him to Kizaru's lackluster perfomance in the arc, calling him Admiral level now sounds like understatement.

Noodle pulling extra time to cope :suresure:
Imagine thinking im coping when you can't show us lucci defeated

Your own favourite says he didn't ein but you think Jinbei who's forcing Zoor "you won" to make him feel good is a proof

I didn't know you went from "Zoro onehistted Lucci...he's done"
To "Jinbei said Zoro won and Lucci is bloody...so he lost"

How did Lucci lose when he's conscious moving and blocking
Even Jinbei's move didn't KO him

:milaugh:

This is just like in wano :
Zoro says he failed to put Kaido off his feet at least
Zoro fans "he meant to beat kaido...who cares he still scarred kaido"

Zoro says "I'll be much stronger if I tame enma"
Zoro fans " enma is a nerf "

Zoro now "I didn't win / the battle isn't over..."

Zoro fans : he won because Jinbei forced him to go by saying "you won"