Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this arc
> Lucci is Who's Who's rival

In the arc
> Fights a yonko in a 1 on 1(albeit in a loopsided battle)
> Fights Zoro for months and remain standing after his adcoc attack(who could dispatch a yonko fm) to the point both Zoro and Jinbei agreed the fight wasn't over and still managing to block/remain standing after Jinbei's follow up attack

Also showed concern about Kaku(a true bro)

Truly the MVP of the arc :steef:
He's got 3 scars for all 3 of his losses too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes, his words mean something its his own consciousness he knows better than you. I'm telling you that people do lose consciousness for seconds too.

Lucci saying he did. I don't know if it took him a minute or seconds to recover, but he lost it. You're telling me you know his own consciousness better than him? Getting knocked out doesn't mean they're not gonna recover seconds or minutes later. You think every ko lasts for hours?
He didn't. He said the same in ennies lobby with g3
Didn't get kod and beat the shit out of Luffy

I love it, this chapter has made @Tejas and @SkySanji ’s mental illnesses act up more than ever before. Lol

You’re right though, Oda literally can’t make this shit more obvious if he tried.

Fodder: “but Kizaru, where are your wounds??”

Kizaru: “oh yeah, I’m totally wounded…some deep deep wounds alright…”
The only wounds this guy have are mental, The man who defeated Kaido healing punches aren't doing shit lol

I love it, this chapter has made @Tejas and @SkySanji ’s mental illnesses act up more than ever before. Lol

You’re right though, Oda literally can’t make this shit more obvious if he tried.

Fodder: “but Kizaru, where are your wounds??”

Kizaru: “oh yeah, I’m totally wounded…some deep deep wounds alright…”
Advanced CoA internal damage is dangerous :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.