Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Jinbe need to mention it?

Does Oda think his audience is retarded?
Yeah to confirm he's using it like he did with Shanks lmao, Also no shit it would have hyped Zoro and mention him as a conqueror since only fodders and King know this lmao ; Also no Lightning on sword which shows Zoro destroyed Lucci with just a weak ass attack using Adv CoA

Was the explosion Saturn?
I think Oda's starting to show more and more stuff from the Gorosei.

At first he made sure everyone got a good hit on Saturn because he was being an ass to Kuma but at the same time, it was clear nothing really damaged him anyway. So that was how Oda portrayed his immortality.

Now we see that they are also skilled Haki users.

Also, Saturn's bombs are straight up nuclear lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"Lower end" is putting it very nicely lol. Kaido's and Big Mom's performances in Wano were so wildly different. Literally, she'd get mid diffed.

Put her against Shanks or Mihawk, and likewise see how horribly that goes. Get to the Admirals, especially top logias, and again watch how horribly that goes.
I'm being lenient with her yea.

But it's because old legends exist and they have stamina issues. So i didn't want to say lowest, despite them not having showings as low as hers, she should still outlast them realistically. Her homies are underestimated as a tool against such opponents.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

:milaugh:amazing how you're comparing lucci being on his feet and moving
To
Kizaru being unable to move on the floor for a while

Lucci had no problem continuing fighting ...He was walking toward zoro and blocked Jinbei's attack
Zoro and Jinbei ran away, that's why he reverted back

"Dranched in bloow" isn't sign of victory unless the opponent is on the floor unable to move or unconscious
That's why Zoro knows he didn't win
Lmao

Read the raws

She really does man.

The worst you can say about Kizaru is that an unfocused mentally handicapped Kizaru is below G5. And even then he outlasted an entire round to the point Luffy required a full course meal to recover.

We really don't need to get too deep into Big Mom's showcase cause it would be endless, but to pick a couple moments, she was getting blitzed by the likes of Brook and nearly died to Jimbei if her homie didn't save her. Let's not rewrite history.

Kizaru's held back showcase has damn near established him above G4. All out Big Mom was confirmed below G4 Luffy (it was actually below G2/3 Luffy but I'm trying to be as generous as possible to her) by Kaidou. There's not much of a discussion to be had regarding lower lows.
So Mentally nerfed BM getting blizted or blown by jinbie is used as proof she's weak but kizaru is excused cause "i think he held back"

:milaugh:Fighting no adhaki G4 Luffy is proof Kizaru> g4
If g4 /g2/g3 > BM then it's also above Shanks

You're so silly

Show us Kizaru dominating adhaki g4 Luffy
He gets beaten even 2vq against Luffy

Fraudzaru
Post automatically merged:

Well Lucci was in a pretty bad condition and I doubt he'd put up a fight after that anyway.
Nevertheless, great endurance feat.
He would

"Lower end" is putting it very nicely lol. Kaido's and Big Mom's performances in Wano were so wildly different. Literally, she'd get mid diffed.

Put her against Shanks or Mihawk, and likewise see how horribly that goes. Get to the Admirals, especially top logias, and again watch how horribly that goes.
Of course she'd get mid diffed, we almost never saw her use ACoA or ACoC lol.
If she used everything she had like Kaidou did, there'd be no way to downplay her, she'd look almost just as strong as Kaidou.

We really don't need to get too deep into Big Mom's showcase cause it would be endless, but to pick a couple moments, she was getting blitzed by the likes of Brook and nearly died to Jimbei if her homie didn't save her. Let's not rewrite history.
you are focusing on gag scenes. None of those characters even damaged BM.

If you want to think critically about this, which top tiers have actually shown the AP necessary to put down BM?

Law’s AP surpasses that of most top tiers. Kid’s AP isn’t as high, but his moves taken cleanly in conjunction with Law’s exacerbated the damage BM had already taken from the internal shockwaves.

That was all on top of getting nuked into a volcano lmao.

It makes sense, since giants would need equivalent sized animals for food like normal humans use animals for food. Though if they look like the elders, elbaf sounds like hellscape, almost as bad as Australia
I just hope Elbaf is full of mystical creatures. We already have confirmation about unicorns, gryphons, basilisks, sphinxes (still bugs me lOda made sphinxes be from an island called Sphinx instead of Alabasta), manticores, etc and what seas they're from. So hopefully Elbaf has even more unique and bigger monster options, because frankly Big Mom's flashback only showing one giant walrus and a normal sized wolf and bear on Elbaf was pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.