M

MD Zolo

Margurette or whatever was going to have a Neko Neko DF, but Oda scrapped it, It's probable we will get one.
What's wrong with Cats/Neko girls? It's not like we've had one much or ever in this series. Byakko is a Tiger, there's a difference. but it's close.
A Neko girl is tough to be taken seriously. Only thing that will come off this is that the transformation would be eye candy thing.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If she is obsessed with Oden which is not DF user, why she is could eat DF?
My headcanon says, that Kaido want her to be strong. But it turns out that she snitching against Kaido.

Thats why i had a thoughts that Kaido teach her how to use Thunder Bagua and how to fight against strong people.

My headcanon says, that Kaido want her to be strong. But it turns out that she snitching against Kaido.

Thats why i had a thoughts that Kaido teach her how to use Thunder Bagua and how to fight against strong people.
I can see that when she use it to hit Ulti-chan, and make me hurt as well :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Im starting to accept the worst case scenario of that. But, thats wack if Oda decided to go that way. lol
:cheers: