Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Zoro would defeat Lucci before the fight started for one. Second your assuming they haven’t exchanged blows when they fought for various chapters and Zoro entered KOH.

When Luffy fought Lucci y’all counted clashes as attacks and everything. Where is that energy? A one shot entails actually putting your opponent down, that didn’t happen here.
Luffy went G5. Zoro did basic 3 sword low level attack. No KOH, No dragon style and no Ashura. Zoro did 1 attack Lucci is messed up, shaking while
Zoro took 0 damage from him. Lets look at how the fight went after Luffy G5 3 attacks and Zoro 1 attack.

C

Cruxroux

No it’s not, I debate a lot of people hear I couldn’t remember if you were one. I didn’t want to be an ass and spoil you on Zoro failing to one shot Lucci, if you weren’t aware.
I wonder who failed.
Luffy or lucci.

And after this if you say I follow canon material. Just leave internet politely lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this lol.
I'm gonna abuse it now.

Strange

When Law and Kidd make BM beg not to attack, shoot her down an island-size hole they created, she curses them for life, nukes end the job that’s already been finish without them, it’s considered an L for them.

But when Zoro cuts Lucci and says it’s not over, Lucci refuses to give up, growls and bear his fangs at him, Jinbei steps in to end the job, it’s a W for Zoro.

:bamathink:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t think you realize how expensive that will be, They struggled with the CGI for Luffy when it came to action, Crocodile and the Logia’s will require some ELITE level CGI. Not to mention all the wacky abilities. For it to be good they’d have to release a new season once every 2 or 3 years
Money won't be an issue by then
It will be a house hold name

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Strange

When Law and Kidd make BM beg not to attack, shoot her down an island-size hole they created, she curses them for life, nukes end the job that’s already been finish without them, it’s considered an L for them.

But when Zoro cuts Lucci and says it’s not over, Lucci refuses to give up, growls and bear his fangs at him, Jinbei steps in to end the job, it’s a W for Zoro.

:bamathink:
Did lucci get thrown in a hole or hit by a bomb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.