Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I never said he couldn’t cut Lucci in KOH, I said Lucci out lasted him. I think Zoro would still win if he cut him in KOH obviously but he didn’t.
You claimed fight was Off screened and a lot of attacks were made in the background.
But how did koh attacks didn't cut him but Base zoro attack cut him.
Math aint mathing here don-wick chan
:catlewd::catlewd:

So what's going to be the secret to stop the Gorosei from regenerating instantly? Clearly there must be a way. I'm thinking it must be seastone to negate the opop immortality effect

Y’all gotta just stop wasting your time arguing with the 2-3 dudes on here whose sole purpose is to slander Zoro 😂

The same dudes who think Zoro is fodder to Luffy actually hold him to a higher standard. Just imagine the kind of meltdown that would’ve happened if Zoro got sent flying by clashing with Lucci, used named KoH attacks to finish him, and then Lucci got up literal seconds later without any visible signs of damage besides a microscopic bandaid 😭

Lucci looks at the sky like a proper defeated man, crying, bleeding with lots of blood. Jimbei came to end it and said "you won zoro", and lucci can't even run after them when he is a leopard. But somehow lucci is fine :kobeha::kobeha:

You think lucci is gonna have a PU and suddenly give any difficulties to Zoro or what ?
Lucky for him that Jimbei came to bring Zoro otherwise Lucci would have died lol.

On other note Zoro's AP was monstrous. Man is him. Lucci is near death after taking only one of Zoro's attack.
Once again hypes Kaidou.
Dude doesn't seem to be awakened but was still kicking and dominating Law, Luffy and Yamato after Zoro hit him with Ashura.
A weaker attack has Lucci dying and he has Awakened recovery

Ryokugyu took no damage either lmfao. Is that your metric? Either both got “WiFi diffed!” Or neither did.
You see, I know what youre trying to do but the situations are wildly different. Luffy reacted in a gag way and retaliated towards all the Gorosei. Greenbull surrendered, had snot running down his nose and retreated.

Do you see the difference?

If the giants weren’t there Topman would’ve defeated Nika with CoC. lol
Yeah sure, thats why Luffy attacked Warcury and the Gorosei back.

This isnt it chief.

So luffy sadly didn’t make the bat out of his hair but still cool regardless. Maybe elbaf will somehow have the original/real nikas weapons he can use

As for zoro Lucci Jinbe
Zoro did big damage, Lucci refused to give up, Jinbe attacked him and ran off with zoro, and Lucci still refused to get knocked out

Good for Lucci lol and nice to know he cares about kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.