Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So answer to me, this is Sanji behaviour? He expresses resentment and hostility?
"a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active."

:wonderland: Sanji fails to attract women sexually all manga, and is hostile even against a child like Momotaro because he gets to hug Nami and Robin.

Edit: Meant Momonosuke but I'm not changing it.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Sanji is an Incel stop the cope
You don't even know what incel means lol.
Involuntarily celibate that fits sanji perfectly
That's even worse than incel.
Do you not know what an incel is?
Incel definition
a person (usually a man) who regards himself or herself as being involuntarily celibate and typically expresses extreme resentment and hostility toward those who are sexually active
So answer to me, this is Sanji behaviour? He expresses resentment and hostility?
Incels are heterosexual men who blame women and society for their lack of romantic success.

Celibacy is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually abstinent, or both, usually for religious reasons. It is often in association with the role of a religious official or devotee.
"a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active."

:wonderland: Sanji fails to attract women sexually all manga, and is hostile even against a child like Momotaro because he gets to hug Nami and Robin.

Incel is just shortened of INvoluntary CELibate
Yeah. We need TCB pretty bad rn lmao.

Incel is just shortened of INvoluntary CELibate
Honestly, it feels wrong to insult someone over their lack of sexual actitivity. Back in the day in my language there were a couple common insults for women that were basically "you should get laid more" / "you should get ***** better".

Those insults aren't socially acceptable anymore, so I wonder why incel is acceptable. Even if the term implies their personality is toxic and they are resentful towards women, the insult is still "you can't get it".

No

Honestly, it feels wrong to insult someone over their lack of sexual actitivity. Back in the day in my language there were a couple common insults for women that were basically "you should get laid more" / "you should get ***** better".

Those insults aren't socially acceptable anymore, so I wonder why incel is acceptable. Even if the term implies their personality is toxic and they are resentful towards women, the insult is still "you can't get it".
Difference is that Incels hate woman
:few:
There's term for woman too - Femcels
So it's fine

But he never blame women for nothing. Incels says that women are the root for all of their problem. Sanji is a pervert, but also a gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.