[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Lord Melkor

Looks like complete CWAC commentary to me there, felt compelled to talk about Flower because she was active but didn't want to actually commit to any read.

Ratchet

I don't entirely buy Flower so far but she's been okay, can have a lean town. Also unlikely to be scum with Melkor.

Reloaded can be Town, seems enthusiastic to engage. Not much else to say about the rest yet, can agree with Watson being Town, I don't believe Fuji forgets that she's a Miller though and then corrects it in the span of 7 minutes. But otherwise has vibed town, I think her talking about trust and whatnot can probably be taken for genuine. I could accept her lying about it because she has no good explanation and wanted to cover her tracks.

So that's Reloaded, Watson and Flower Town, Melkor scum. Polar maybe town but not confident on that yet. Haven't seen enough from Zemmi to go either way yet but GTH she can be town too.

Ratchet

U think he's trying to win Flower over ?
I think he's trying to engage with the game in a way where he adds nothing to the discussion but appears to have given a read. His position was literally "Flower could be town but she's been good as scum lately so maybe not". If he's cautious about her slot why does he feel the need to give her a town read?

Worst

Custom title
I think he's trying to engage with the game in a way where he adds nothing to the discussion but appears to have given a read. His position was literally "Flower could be town but she's been good as scum lately so maybe not". If he's cautious about her slot why does he feel the need to give her a town read?
I have to agree that's a good analysis.....let's see how he responds

Ratchet

Also unlikely to be scum with Melkor.
On reflection there is a plausible angle where this could be scum talking about scum so I'm going to retract this part and move Flower down to "slight town". Namely, there are some parts missing from her posts that I think she usually struggles to fake as scum and Melkor could offer a wishy washy read like that on a partner. I'd lean in favour of them not being partnered if I had to answer still though.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I don't entirely buy Flower so far but she's been okay, can have a lean town. Also unlikely to be scum with Melkor.

Reloaded can be Town, seems enthusiastic to engage. Not much else to say about the rest yet, can agree with Watson being Town, I don't believe Fuji forgets that she's a Miller though and then corrects it in the span of 7 minutes. But otherwise has vibed town, I think her talking about trust and whatnot can probably be taken for genuine. I could accept her lying about it because she has no good explanation and wanted to cover her tracks.

So that's Reloaded, Watson and Flower Town, Melkor scum. Polar maybe town but not confident on that yet. Haven't seen enough from Zemmi to go either way yet but GTH she can be town too.
Where you got me at chief?

Ratchet

See:
Vote: Lord Melkor

Looks like complete CWAC commentary to me there, felt compelled to talk about Flower because she was active but didn't want to actually commit to any read.
This was about his read on Flower, which I quote just above this post.

Ratchet

i have yet to see scum melkor, has he done this before as scum?
I couldn't give a specific example of him doing this as a point of reference, but I feel like phoned in content which this would be is part and parcel of his scum game. So my answer would be "probably, but I can't easily evidence it from memory".

Status
Not open for further replies.