[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Lord Melkor

Looks like complete CWAC commentary to me there, felt compelled to talk about Flower because she was active but didn't want to actually commit to any read.
Okay, and what great reads to you expect me to have on page 2 or 3?!

I have town leans on Flower, Watson, Reloaded so far.

No established scum reads yet, slight suss on Polar due to his push on Watson and asking people about their play styles and meta in his entrance.

You are willing to believe Watson is town even though you are obviously skeptical of Watson forgetting miller claim? This seems like a well crafted soft push but I won't label you suspicious for it. Imma mind my business and move on.

Naomi my girl, what's going on??

You Jealous of Naomi? :shocking:
Where did Watson forget her miller claim? I think she brought it up pretty immediately?

Where did Watson forget her miller claim? I think she brought it up pretty immediately?
Why does she keep using the host as an excuse?? I don't like it. It's even more suspicious that players are willing believe her which means someone has too much information.
Whats the reasoning?
I have two reasons for voting Pot. I will tell you one of them.

I don't like his post at all, i'm getting a bad vibe from him.

Why does she keep using the host as an excuse?? I don't like it. It's even more suspicious that players are willing believe her which means someone has too much information.

I have two reasons for voting Pot. I will tell you one of them.

I don't like his post at all, i'm getting a bad vibe from him.
Have you played with Pot before? From what I recall, he is more active and engaging as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.