[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flower You're yet to explain the issue you have with my Melkor read. It's the fact his post lacked any purpose that I took issue with - what's the thought process there that compels him to make that post?

I have no idea why you think you need to vote me Day 1 to "pressure" me off the back of something I think is fairly straight forward?

Ratchet

It‘s because he calls Melkor scummy for something he just did as Town on another site.
Again you need to qualify this. The issue is not "Melkor has no clearly defined read on me". It's "Melkor felt compelled to open the game with a read that essentially offered nothing by way of position".

Ratchet

Vote count 1 of day 1:

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
Polar Bear: Kiku
Udell: Pot Goblin
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet
Pot Goblin: Ratchet
Kiku: Ratchet

Ratchet: 4
Lord Melkor: 2
RippedCal/Pot Goblin/Kiku/ Polar Bear: 1

With 20 players it takes 11 votes for a lynch

Why the fuck am I almost at half majority for a perfectly reasonable position? Like what

Ratchet

What do you even want me to respond to? I don't even know what your angle is supposed to be here - you're straight up putting me I claim range for absolutely nothing. Your argument is shit Flower, you're referencing behaviour of a phase I wasn't even in on top of misrepresenting what I'm saying in the first place. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.