[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I see where you alliance lies. :few:

7 votes. I'm 4 votes away from being lynched. That's claim territory. Otherwise I'd wake up to being lynched. Would that be preferable?
I don't think you would've got lynched after you came back. I had been watching those who just voted for you. But I might be overthinking that, because I never been a fan of pressure votes without legitimate reasons.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see where you alliance lies. :few:

I don't think you would've got lynched after you came back. I had been watching those who just voted for you. But I might be overthinking that, because I never been a fan of pressure votes without legitimate reasons.
Zemmi I've just been almost lynched for scum reading someone for perfectly legitimate reasons (and I still think he's scum). If you think I have any faith in any of you to avoid speedlynching while I'm away, well I don't. Clearly I'm right not to!

Ratchet

Fella 4 votes is a lot more than you think it is
If votes continued to stack others would unvote
:choppawhat:
4 votes is not a lot. You were all blindly following Flower without even giving me a chance to point out how her presentation of my argument doesn't line up with what I said. Again it's majority lynch, you don't put someone at half majority if you don't want them to claim. You're responsible for that, do better next time.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zemmi I've just been almost lynched for scum reading someone for perfectly legitimate reasons (and I still think he's scum). If you think I have any faith in any of you to avoid speedlynching while I'm away, well I don't. Clearly I'm right not to!
You think I would not fight against a lynch when the person isn't around?

Ratchet

You think I would not fight against a lynch when the person isn't around?
Well you wasn't doing much fighting when it actually was swelling. Again half majority is a consensus to claim. If you don't want claims then don't stack that many votes up.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well you wasn't doing much fighting when it actually was swelling. Again half majority is a consensus to claim. If you don't want claims then don't stack that many votes up.
Because I didn't know it was majority. And don't say I should've read the rules. When everyone knows I don't do that. I don't like the fact you think like that :few:

Ratchet

Of my wagon I think Mango is town. Scum Mango would probably not want to touch that. Think he feels very relaxed and wants to let his hair down a bit.

Udell I don't love him joining. He resisted it earlier then piled on when he wanted to despite the reasons for his resistance still applying. I dunno if it makes him scum for it though.

Muugen could be whatever, I'm inclined to think his lack of angle or direction early leans town for him though. Scum Muugen would have the imperative to get himself into the game more.

Need to see who else voted. Didn't love Worst's takeaway because he distanced from the wagon without really working to attack it, felt like he was happy with the situation but didn't want to sully his hands.

Honestly the majority of that wagon is probably town.

Ratchet

I need to correct my claim - my role doesn't give me the ability, it gives me the type of ability. I.e if I target a cop I will receive investigative. And so on.

Ratchet

Because I didn't know it was majority. And don't say I should've read the rules. When everyone knows I don't do that. I don't like the fact you think like that :few:
Think like what? I'm not very happy with the majority of players in this game already so if you think it's unearned, then apologies but you haven't been out into a terrible position over a suspicion that I'm probably right in.

Ratchet

Well I just don't see this push on him being based on anything solid....and yeah as I said i have town lean on him so i expect this trend to continue but we'll see how he responds
I was a bit unfair to Worst as I'd missed this post, I retract that position from my previous post.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Think like what? I'm not very happy with the majority of players in this game already so if you think it's unearned, then apologies but you haven't been out into a terrible position over a suspicion that I'm probably right in.
I have that is why I'm trying to calm you down. I just said I've been forced to fully claim just like this out of frustration. It happened more than reasonable on OJ.

Either I fully claimed, or I'd be spite lynched or killed at night without protection.

Ratchet

I have that is why I'm trying to calm you down. I just said I've been forced to fully claim just like this out of frustration. It happened more than reasonable on OJ.

Either I fully claimed, or I'd be spite lynched or killed at night without protection.
Right, well then you understand that the process leading up to this was terrible, so instead of this you can help me try and solve the wagon - if we can get townies from it then it can still be salvaged

Ratchet

Vote Lynch Ratchet
I think this is the worst vote on the wagon. I know what I said earlier but it's the only one that just gets attached without anything around it. Doesn't line up with his previous position on it too. I think if there is any scum here then it's probably him.

Status
Not open for further replies.