[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Right, well then you understand that the process leading up to this was terrible, so instead of this you can help me try and solve the wagon - if we can get townies from it then it can still be salvaged
I still lean in favor of flower being town, because she typically approaches me differently when she's scum, but this could just be a deep bias of our argument in previous games.

I haven't played with Udell in a while, but he seemed all over the place.

Muugen, I'm just shocked he didn't start out voting for me.

I'm not very familiar with the other players as if they tend to lead or follow.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Franky, X shot ability cop. I'm told one ability a player has. Not the whole role - one ability.

Happy now @Flower? Are you going to tell me it's a role cop? You've outed a town investigation over whatever pointless vendetta you've decided to come up with again, good job.
Well then

:emohiyo:

Though I'd agree with the bolded, there's definitely some personal vendetta somewhere in the mix - despite the premise of the push to be fair enough to get something going.
That being said, I didn't expect a claim so soon, I mean we're here now but.

I thought it was plurality so I played accordingly.

From your voters, did anyone in particular stand out more to you?

Unvote

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Zemmi - Null
Pot - Lean Town, despite it being flawed I don't mind his position over the futility if the claim, would expect scum to be a bit more deferential over it. Also think as scum he would be a bit more reluctant to join.
Yoho - Null
Worst - Can be town, bit hesitant on this as scum would love to look good off my flip, but his argument when I consider it holistically was fair and reasonable. Rest of his posts have been fine.
Naomi - Town
Red Night - Null
Gambit - Null
Melkor - Scum
Emil - Null
Cal - Null
Reloaded - Meh, I can see him making those posts as town. I do think there may be something there with him holding his vote off but I don't really get much agenda from there.
Flower - Probably town, need to see where she goes from here to be more comfortable with that read but I find it unlikely that Flower as scum pulls this day 1.
Kiku - Lean Town
Watson - Town
Mango - Lean Town
Jag - Null

Obviously need more from the Nulls but so far I think that's a good start. Still think Melkor is scum btw!

Ratchet

Well then

:emohiyo:

Though I'd agree with the bolded, there's definitely some personal vendetta somewhere in the mix - despite the premise of the push to be fair enough to get something going.
That being said, I didn't expect a claim so soon, I mean we're here now but.

I thought it was plurality so I played accordingly.

From your voters, did anyone in particular stand out more to you?

Unvote
Have you tried reading my posts? Because your question should be answered through there.

Ratchet

Again I need to restate that I explained my ability incorrectly - I get the ability types not the abilities themselves. Example being if I target Doctor I get protective, not doctor.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Where would you say that sits with him regarding alignment?

Zemmi can be town.
I think it could go either way because I haven't played with him in a very long time and don't have the same experience with him as I do you or Flower.

I missed that Mango had voted for you. I thought he had suggested earlier that he was ok with how the lynch was going on you, but he corrected me and confirmed I miss read him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You realise that there are more town than not so why is this even a bad process?
Well yeah, you're right in terms of ratios - but honestly this panned out a bit different than I'd thought - and if you're going to ask how I thought it'd pan out - seems I didn't think that one through

Ratchet

despite the premise of the push to be fair enough to get something going.
Btw why didn't you give me this benefit of the doubt? My push on Melkor was getting somethi g going and I was having people take positions around it, which is all good for solving. So why did voting me only further this, and not what I did.

Melkor is probably scum btw.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Btw why didn't you give me this benefit of the doubt? My push on Melkor was getting somethi g going and I was having people take positions around it, which is all good for solving. So why did voting me only further this, and not what I did.

Based on this and Udell's vote - do you think there's a chance they are aligned based off that?

Ratchet

You didn't answer the question posed in this btw Mango

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Sorry, I've been hopping back and forth in the thread so I missed this

If I'm to be completely transparent - I had skimmed through the thread so I wasn't really soaking up too many details - I've been kind of physically and mentally exhausted today.

And as I mentioned earlier, I was working under the assumption that this was a plurality game and kinda just voted without thinking about the elevated consequenses of mindlessly doing so in a majority game. Now I know it's just laziness and a sense of "well I roughly know what to expect" attitude that had me not really reading through the ruleset, so I'll not really make any excuses there.

Case in point, I was placing a vote along with my hopes of getting some insights into your thought process - not to force you into a corner to where you saw it neccesary to claim.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sorry, I've been hopping back and forth in the thread so I missed this

If I'm to be completely transparent - I had skimmed through the thread so I wasn't really soaking up too many details - I've been kind of physically and mentally exhausted today.

And as I mentioned earlier, I was working under the assumption that this was a plurality game and kinda just voted without thinking about the elevated consequenses of mindlessly doing so in a majority game. Now I know it's just laziness and a sense of "well I roughly know what to expect" attitude that had me not really reading through the ruleset, so I'll not really make any excuses there.

Case in point, I was placing a vote along with my hopes of getting some insights into your thought process - not to force you into a corner to where you saw it neccesary to claim.
And, I forgot to add in - I was just following Flower's vote because I thought it was somewhere to start. Didn't think too hard on it

Ratchet

I checked his post but since you willing to defend him rather than defend yourself from Ratchet scum read imma hop on your wagon next.
So you think she said that host did not inform her of being miller on page 1 as scum tactic?
She could have just corrected herself, it came pretty early as indicated. Why throw the host under a bus, especially as town?? Seems like a potentially dangerous tactic. It bothered me the moment I saw it but i'm even more bothered by the fact that people are buying it. The host shouldn't even be making those types of errors so I find the people who were quick to believe it more suspicious than Watson herself. That's all I have to say regarding that matter.

all of them after the first 3.
I responded to Ratchet. He did not respond to me yet. And what do you make of me "being unfazed"?
Must have missed this post of yours, dumb moment for me :luuh:
This doesn't read as scum theatre to me. Feels a bit too protracted but my reservation with it is how soft Melkor is towards it. But GTH not distancing.
You're pretty good at catching scum, so I'm inclined to believe you tho I would like to hear from @Ratchet first
I think this could be scum. Basically offers himself a route onto the wagon without joining it, doesn't say anything about the reasoning but supports it anyway.
Vote Lynch Ratchet
I don't see any way he got through ti this from his posts in thread. Trending down.

Status
Not open for further replies.