[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of her doubling down? The problem I have there Melkor is that from Flower, there is no intent to solve. She twisted what I originally said, which can happen, and then in receipt of my defence (she wanted me to respond to it), she ignored it all and repeated her stance like a mantra. There was no consideration for what it actually means for my slot. That's where I'm struggling with her, because while it's out of character for scum Flower, it's also out of character for Town Flower. And I can't really see Indie from her either. What do you think?
Hm, I kind of see. I associate such stuborness usually with town Flower. I think as scum she would be more cautious of her thread position, pushing a mislynch day 1 early on a very strong player she respects. would be unlikely. Besides, I could see scum you going for me like this, so I can see why Flower started the wagon. What I did not like is how quickly it grew.

There may also be other factors in play I cannot refer to at this moment.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hm, I kind of see. I associate such stuborness usually with town Flower. I think as scum she would be more cautious of her thread position, pushing a mislynch day 1 early on a very strong player she respects. would be unlikely. Besides, I could see scum you going for me like this, so I can see why Flower started the wagon. What I did not like is how quickly it grew.

There may also be other factors in play I cannot refer to at this moment.
I don't think it comes from a place of respect. Again I don't think she's handling my slot in a fair manner. Is the wagon speed the only consideration you hold on this?

@Lord Melkor No thoughts on Udell beyond his tone? That's a bit surprising.
I usually base my early day 1 reads on vibes.

Udell does have 17 posts. He looks like he is not afraid to push people and some of his observations look genuine to me. Not sure why he said I am defending Pot earlier, but his push on Pot looks genuine to me.

Actually, I did his ISO and weird thing was how he jumped on your wagon when you had a lot of votes then questioned Kiku's vote on you. Not sure what would be scum agenda in this though.

I don't think it comes from a place of respect. Again I don't think she's handling my slot in a fair manner. Is the wagon speed the only consideration you hold on this?
I meant that Flower is sellfish scum player, I would imagine she would be hesitant to sacrifice her thread position to go so hard on you if she were scum and you were town.

Wagon speed + lack of thoughts,/observations from people jumping on it. Though many of them could be just townies wanted to get action.

I meant that Flower is sellfish scum player, I would imagine she would be hesitant to sacrifice her thread position to go so hard on you if she were scum and you were town.

Wagon speed + lack of thoughts,/observations from people jumping on it. Though many of them could be just townies wanted to get action.
The "respect" part is that she considers you a very strong player, propably her top 2.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I usually base my early day 1 reads on vibes.

Udell does have 17 posts. He looks like he is not afraid to push people and some of his observations look genuine to me. Not sure why he said I am defending Pot earlier, but his push on Pot looks genuine to me.

Actually, I did his ISO and weird thing was how he jumped on your wagon when you had a lot of votes then questioned Kiku's vote on you. Not sure what would be scum agenda in this though.

I'm good with these posts.

Unvote

Not really a retraction but I think we need to start looking elsewhere too. You had an interaction with Udell earlier Melkor, did you get anything tangible from that?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will be following the thread all day, but might not post much. I have to fight a glue index by battling sticky words today. I already got behind yesterday. :few:

That's what is problematic about games for me. My ocd won't let me step away.

I'm good with these posts.

Unvote

Not really a retraction but I think we need to start looking elsewhere too. You had an interaction with Udell earlier Melkor, did you get anything tangible from that?
Actually thinking about it the way he pulled back when he admitted he missed the post in which i answered your push on me seemed genuine reaction.

At the very least he should not be paired with Pot.

By the way @Udell why did you jump on Ratchet's wagon like this when you questioned Kiku's vote?

Also, i would be interested in opinions on Worst, Emil and Polar.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah, stay on Ratchet. His reaction is the same shit as in Christmas when he was scum and said "I will flame the ever living fuck out of you".

I'll be off now. Make sure he doesn't get away with that shit.
Do you say this in spite of his claim?

Why have you already decided his guilt?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Flower is propably town, she has town energy and would not try to get Ratchet lynched so quickly day 1.

Ratchet may be town as well.

As I said I do not think there are more than 1 or 2 scum on that wagon.
Your first sentence is kind of conflicting with itself, no`?

Flower was trying to get Ratchet hanged, that's pretty much evident, so what is the point you're trying to make here?

I think why Fllower feels off to you, Ratchet, is Occam's razor

She's busy packing for a trip so any expected responses or reactions are limited, I'd say wait a day and see if this changes or not or the current pace she has continues shortly after

Because she just plain seems town to me
And by her nature, opportunistic, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.