[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zemmi
@Gambit
@Udell
@Worst

I dont think i have played with any of you. Tell me something about your playstyle
Scummy as always. But always town. Does that matter btw? I see you're one of those guys who relied of meta?
Whats the reasoning?
Sus AF. Many people voted around somebody but this is the first you call out someone? Is this a coordinated attempt to make it appear that you're interacting with your scum buddy?

She read into some kind of parallel between the way he handled Melkor's slot.

People listened, convinced themselves Ratchet was scum - some with or without critical reasoning. Wagons wavered, he defended himself, people embraced eachother and cried. Then the fire nation attacked.

Good about over Pot tho, he is very hyper self-concious as scum and more timid to paint a poor impression in my experience (doesn't mean he's scum, mind you, but I need to see more)

@Pot Goblin let's talk about things beyond your reasoning to voting off of him (fairly obvious you'd answer with something like "satisfactory answer")

Where's the Pot I know that's more inquisitive, more willing to ask questions before taking action and preserving that action when it's sorely and truly needed? Where is your brain heading this game, my potty trained friend?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Scummy as always. But always town. Does that matter btw? I see you're one of those guys who relied of meta?

Sus AF. Many people voted around somebody but this is the first you call out someone? Is this a coordinated attempt to make it appear that you're interacting with your scum buddy?
So Wanting to know the reasoning is now a sus sign?

Naomi - lean town - she's fully involved in the game and evaluating the actions of others and possibly attempting to sway its outcome. I like that. She's improved.

Rachet - lean town - he is engaged in the game and shows willingness to discuss and analyze other players' moves. We both have some reservations towards Flower which I liked. Not entirely sure how you guys rammed up against him early.

LM - Lean Town - seems to make his evaluations based on tone and vibes and the promptness of specific actions in the game (such as Ratchet's wagon being built at #446 and #450). Additionally, he questions some players' intentions, such as Flower's forceful attack on Ratchet (#484).

Zemmi - my old mentor and introduced me to Mafia. Welcome back and nice to see you. I love how she tries to see some clarification and express her perspectives on various issues related to handling frustration and asserting roles (#361, #342). This is the classic Zem that can lead town to victory only if she keeps herself active in the game. Fingers cross. She's town in my book.

Mango - Town. I don't need to expound further but this is not he's scum game.

Udell - lean town - he actually demonstrates a high level of interaction and good thread play. Wary about how thoughtful his posts are but his reads could be valuable in this game.

Pot - like I said, I don't like his sudden vote and unvote for no reason against Ratchet. Scum in my book.

Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.

Polar Bear - lean town for now - haven't played with him but overall, though some posts are short and lack substance, I think he's trying to push the game forward.

Worst - lean scum - probably living by his name. Worst posts so far.

Flower - Scum seems to be obsessed with gaining support for the execution of Ratchet by highlighting their previous untrustworthy behaviour. Furthermore, seems to me that she's actively seeking wagon based on baseless accusation against Ratchet

The rest - low posters. Null for now. Need to see more from them.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Good about over Pot tho, he is very hyper self-concious as scum and more timid to paint a poor impression in my experience (doesn't mean he's scum, mind you, but I need to see more)

@Pot Goblin let's talk about things beyond your reasoning to voting off of him (fairly obvious you'd answer with something like "satisfactory answer")

Where's the Pot I know that's more inquisitive, more willing to ask questions before taking action and preserving that action when it's sorely and truly needed? Where is your brain heading this game, my potty trained friend?
Good timing I just got done with the morning lol
I'm having trouble putting my current thoughts into words though
Maybe a good way to put it is that I'm mostly observing the seeds bein planted rn if that makes sense

I don't like the sudden vote and then unvote from Pot. Indicative of someone who tries to wash them hands to avoid suspicion.

Vote Lynch Pot
There was a reason for both lmao
I wanted to support Coach with her push as I wanted to see where it went so I voted

Ratchet's response and claim gave me reason to unvote, no reason to keep it on an invest role when they can prove themselves mechanically

There was a reason for both lmao
I wanted to support Coach with her push as I wanted to see where it went so I voted

Ratchet's response and claim gave me reason to unvote, no reason to keep it on an invest role when they can prove themselves mechanically
You probs supporting the wrong one lol. But fair enough. I skimmed through your posts again and no harm so far.

Worst

Custom title
Naomi - lean town - she's fully involved in the game and evaluating the actions of others and possibly attempting to sway its outcome. I like that. She's improved.

Rachet - lean town - he is engaged in the game and shows willingness to discuss and analyze other players' moves. We both have some reservations towards Flower which I liked. Not entirely sure how you guys rammed up against him early.

LM - Lean Town - seems to make his evaluations based on tone and vibes and the promptness of specific actions in the game (such as Ratchet's wagon being built at #446 and #450). Additionally, he questions some players' intentions, such as Flower's forceful attack on Ratchet (#484).

Zemmi - my old mentor and introduced me to Mafia. Welcome back and nice to see you. I love how she tries to see some clarification and express her perspectives on various issues related to handling frustration and asserting roles (#361, #342). This is the classic Zem that can lead town to victory only if she keeps herself active in the game. Fingers cross. She's town in my book.

Mango - Town. I don't need to expound further but this is not he's scum game.

Udell - lean town - he actually demonstrates a high level of interaction and good thread play. Wary about how thoughtful his posts are but his reads could be valuable in this game.

Pot - like I said, I don't like his sudden vote and unvote for no reason against Ratchet. Scum in my book.

Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.

Polar Bear - lean town for now - haven't played with him but overall, though some posts are short and lack substance, I think he's trying to push the game forward.

Worst - lean scum - probably living by his name. Worst posts so far.

Flower - Scum seems to be obsessed with gaining support for the execution of Ratchet by highlighting their previous untrustworthy behaviour. Furthermore, seems to me that she's actively seeking wagon based on baseless accusation against Ratchet

The rest - low posters. Null for now. Need to see more from them.
Elaborate please what posts of mine you don't like & why :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think why Fllower feels off to you, Ratchet, is Occam's razor

She's busy packing for a trip so any expected responses or reactions are limited, I'd say wait a day and see if this changes or not or the current pace she has continues shortly after

Because she just plain seems town to me
And by her nature, opportunistic, haha
Not a fan of this post ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.