[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
She read into some kind of parallel between the way he handled Melkor's slot.

People listened, convinced themselves Ratchet was scum - some with or without critical reasoning. Wagons wavered, he defended himself, people embraced eachother and cried. Then the fire nation attacked.
The problem here is. She wasn't convinced he was scum nor was anyone who voted for him.

Your first sentence is kind of conflicting with itself, no`?

Flower was trying to get Ratchet hanged, that's pretty much evident, so what is the point you're trying to make here?
I meant that as scum i think she would be more cautious with her approach to that wagon. See my exchange with Ratchet few posts above.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Naomi - lean town - she's fully involved in the game and evaluating the actions of others and possibly attempting to sway its outcome. I like that. She's improved.

Rachet - lean town - he is engaged in the game and shows willingness to discuss and analyze other players' moves. We both have some reservations towards Flower which I liked. Not entirely sure how you guys rammed up against him early.

LM - Lean Town - seems to make his evaluations based on tone and vibes and the promptness of specific actions in the game (such as Ratchet's wagon being built at #446 and #450). Additionally, he questions some players' intentions, such as Flower's forceful attack on Ratchet (#484).

Zemmi - my old mentor and introduced me to Mafia. Welcome back and nice to see you. I love how she tries to see some clarification and express her perspectives on various issues related to handling frustration and asserting roles (#361, #342). This is the classic Zem that can lead town to victory only if she keeps herself active in the game. Fingers cross. She's town in my book.

Mango - Town. I don't need to expound further but this is not he's scum game.

Udell - lean town - he actually demonstrates a high level of interaction and good thread play. Wary about how thoughtful his posts are but his reads could be valuable in this game.

Pot - like I said, I don't like his sudden vote and unvote for no reason against Ratchet. Scum in my book.

Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.

Polar Bear - lean town for now - haven't played with him but overall, though some posts are short and lack substance, I think he's trying to push the game forward.

Worst - lean scum - probably living by his name. Worst posts so far.

Flower - Scum seems to be obsessed with gaining support for the execution of Ratchet by highlighting their previous untrustworthy behaviour. Furthermore, seems to me that she's actively seeking wagon based on baseless accusation against Ratchet

The rest - low posters. Null for now. Need to see more from them.
Yes!!!! Another old friend. I'm happy to see you too.

I don't understand how anyone ever gives Mango a town read. He always reads scum to me, even when he's not.

Is there any particular reason you're singling out Ripped among the players who find themselves in the same category?

Anyways, I'm good with applying some pressure here to have him talk regardless

Vote Lynch Ripped
Not really, though he is good player and worth to have pressure on when he is coasting.

Also it would be funny as hell if I voted him while he had 0 posts and he is scum for real.

Yes!!!! Another old friend. I'm happy to see you too.

I don't understand how anyone ever gives Mango a town read. He always reads scum to me, even when he's not.
I have been scum buddy with him many times and seen through it. this is not it. But that was ages ago, so many things could change. Until he slips, of course.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have been scum buddy with him many times and seen through it. this is not it. But that was ages ago, so many things could change. Until he slips, of course.
If I'm correct @MangoSenpai the last time I played a game, we were scum buddies, and I wondered the whole time how they hadn't already lynched you. :milaugh:But, I also wondered that when you were town as well.

The problem here is. She wasn't convinced he was scum nor was anyone who voted for him.
???????
Back for a bit. Anything happened?
Not really buying Ratchet's Melkor push here tbh.
Vote Lynch Ratchet.

Melkor not committing to a read on me early wasn't scummy in MHA, why is that different now?
Like I don't think you actually believe that. His entrance is practically the same as in MHA.
Help me get a bit of pressure on him please.
Where are you seeing "not convinced" here

She even doubles down a few posts later stating that the parallel she was seeing with Ratchet's play around Melkor was very obvious to her, giving her an even stronger reason to vote Ratchet because she convinced herself he had to be scum

.....????

Naomi - lean town - she's fully involved in the game and evaluating the actions of others and possibly attempting to sway its outcome. I like that. She's improved.

Rachet - lean town - he is engaged in the game and shows willingness to discuss and analyze other players' moves. We both have some reservations towards Flower which I liked. Not entirely sure how you guys rammed up against him early.

LM - Lean Town - seems to make his evaluations based on tone and vibes and the promptness of specific actions in the game (such as Ratchet's wagon being built at #446 and #450). Additionally, he questions some players' intentions, such as Flower's forceful attack on Ratchet (#484).

Zemmi - my old mentor and introduced me to Mafia. Welcome back and nice to see you. I love how she tries to see some clarification and express her perspectives on various issues related to handling frustration and asserting roles (#361, #342). This is the classic Zem that can lead town to victory only if she keeps herself active in the game. Fingers cross. She's town in my book.

Mango - Town. I don't need to expound further but this is not he's scum game.

Udell - lean town - he actually demonstrates a high level of interaction and good thread play. Wary about how thoughtful his posts are but his reads could be valuable in this game.

Pot - like I said, I don't like his sudden vote and unvote for no reason against Ratchet. Scum in my book.

Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.

Polar Bear - lean town for now - haven't played with him but overall, though some posts are short and lack substance, I think he's trying to push the game forward.

Worst - lean scum - probably living by his name. Worst posts so far.

Flower - Scum seems to be obsessed with gaining support for the execution of Ratchet by highlighting their previous untrustworthy behaviour. Furthermore, seems to me that she's actively seeking wagon based on baseless accusation against Ratchet

The rest - low posters. Null for now. Need to see more from them.
Good post, though I disagree with some reads, in particular Relo and Flower. Do you have any previous experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.