[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi

Does it feel like to you that someone told red night to start posting bc he is getting too much attention?
I don't think I ever played with them. If they usually only talk when they are mentioned it might be ok, however, if they are usually more active and are chilling out in comparison. That's a red flag.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Flavor is broadly speaking things like character names, ability names, character alignment, etc.

It's basically anything that is put ontop of the skeleton of the core mafia rules and roles
Do you mind giving me an example? Sorry if its a stupid question 😅
Is it like for example me describing my ability to someone without actually naming what it is?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you mind giving me an example? Sorry if its a stupid question 😅
Is it like for example me describing my ability to someone without actually naming what it is?
So in, say, a One Piece Mafia, if you are a Cop and your character is Monkey D Luffy, the flavour is everything that concerns One Piece, so your character (Luffy), the flavour text that you might have, etc.

Flavor is broadly speaking things like character names, ability names, character alignment, etc.

It's basically anything that is put ontop of the skeleton of the core mafia rules and roles
I think in general he is usually more active then this, im not sure I've ever seen him a part of the scum team, a bunch of sk and indy roles though

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Flower

Was there a specific reason you pushed for Ratchet yesterday?

@Ratchet

Your responses seemed rehersed and pre-written, is this built from years of mafia experience or are they actually pre-written

Would be cool to get your thoughts about the Ratchet situation yesterday.
I read the first couple pages.

First impression was that Flower actually comes across as kinda stilted/nervous when she entered the game, she made a read on Watson here which feels off:

Think Watson is Town this game.

Her entrance seems good.
Because Watson has claimed miller, and this doesn't factor into her assessment, but instead she puts emphasis on her play which is borderline nonexistant. I feel like she should be talking about this and weighing whether she's real miller or not. Instead even when it's pointed out to her Miller could be a provided fake she defaults to "well I don't think she could be making it up", which feels weak

I think as scum she almost never takes a swing at Ratchet while she's scum and he's town.

I also am not terribly enthused with Ratchet's entrance. It's not bad but it's not great either.

Something about their dynamic is off, I don't really hate Flower's accusation toward's Ratchet, but the way she folded into immediately wanting to lynch him is NOT how she normally treats him. She normally pesters him with read requests, loves to sheep him, etc. If she does suspect him I think she's too risk averse to want to lop his head off.

In conclusion I think this could be distancing or there's one scum between the two of them, but that's just early impression.

Will be back later

Status
Not open for further replies.