[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, look who showed up!

I expect you to solve the game now, start by telling my why are town.
That was not my question, the RNG swings both ways, now tell me exactly why I should believe you're town
Very well, I'll give you that.

Did you read anything yet? If yes, do you have any gut feelings?
So what, you're just having him out himself for no reason, just so that you know he's not lying?

You know that the logic you're using here is deeply flawed?

What are you going to do in a game where claiming is banned? Flavor or role.
You're exactly right in your observations of me, so why should I correct you if you're not wrong?

Well, except for the conclusion you've drawn - but I think you are well within your rights to have gotten there.

The Mango Machine hasn't started yet. It's warming up, but it's taking a little while to do so.
So just to recap here, my observation is that you're scummy and you've posted a lot of what appears to be hot air. And your response is to tell me "I agree with you and have no issue with that whatsoever"

Do you think by not objecting to the charges that I'll think your townie? It makes no sense for you to say this, Mango.
No, I don't think that at all. It probably if nothing else gives you all the more reason to believe that I am scummy.

But that's fine by me, maybe then I can find some fuel to propel me into trying a bit harder

:kata:
Glad we agree, think I'd like your claim today, who wants to help me out?
I have a secret plan, you just have got to trust me on this.

Step 1. be scummy

Step 2. Scums will want to keep me alive so that they can lynch me instead.

Step 3. Turn the tables on the scums who let me live.

It's flawless.
[Vote lynch Mangosenpai]

Reads let's go
No no, trust me on this, my plan wouldn't be secret if I told you everything!

:kata:

You'll just have to believe
:beckmoji:

Begone Watson, nobody asked for your lil rat bottom to intervene
Because I don't want to

:luffydab:
That is going to be a mistake!
It's as pointless as a spoon!

:catpole:

Don't worry, I will come around when the time is right.
I'm indieez nutz

HAH GOTTEM

:gokulaugh:
What kind of information are you wanting to fish out of him?
Oh and Gambit's posts were pretty good also, I remember skimming through that.

He's probably among the top town reads I have this game

There are some trolling posts in there but why do that as scum, especially if it his mo as ultra claims.

There are also a couple decent posts in there as well.

Feels to me more like he has a town character that is unlynchable (not mechanically but flavor wise) so he is having more fun with the trolling

But I also don't really know his meta

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There are some trolling posts in there but why do that as scum, especially if it his mo as ultra claims.

Feels to me more like he has a town character that is unlynchable (not mechanically but flavor wise) so he is having more fun with the trolling

You've played at least a few games with me, so you should have a modicum of a sense by now I'd think.

Flip the question on its head Polar, why does he stall with a bunch of nonsense instead of just giving reads and come back an hour later?

Status
Not open for further replies.