[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice list, though 13 town seems pretty low. It is also not easy for me as One Piece fan to come with flavour for serial. Maybe Aokiji or Spandam as pro Mafia indie? In last Fuji's game (Naruto Chuunin exam), there were just 12 scums vs 4 town for 16 players.

Which players do you have as inactives, since you have 5?

Regarding Flower, if she executed Ratchet, what would be next step from her perspective? Let's wait for her.
I am highkey basing the game on the lore itself. And it Ratchet claimed Franky, Flower being his executioner doesn't make any sense. Had the former claimed Robin, then I can pin Flower to be Spandam but that was not the case. We can move forward from Flower being an indie but simply a mafia member who just wants to oust Ratchet for she knows how terrible of an opponent Ratchet could be had he stays.

We can look into the people who quickly jumped on that wagon to see where the scums are.

However, Ratchet and Flower being scum buddies may also present a stand. Pre-meditated interaction, needless to say.

I've got you as town right now, not sure I see you as scummy.
just goes to show you haven't played with me indeed before. I'm always branded as scum here and the other forum. Motivation had been low to play mafia for the last 3 years because of high volume of posts in this forum that breaks my skull to read. I couldn't follow the game. Lolololol

these r ppl i dont read town atm and wud like to pressure. the individual reasons for each is in the thread.
Well Kekko, that is in fact why I asked, because you didn't actually explain shit. The reasons your referring to are your own? Can you show me where you elaborated on those names?

cal melkor gambit pot jag yoho worst

down to pressure any of these
Like you spat out 7 names and I count like two maybe 3 of these you really elaborated on, you don't sound very convinced yourself. If u would have told me they were just PoE fodder and not doing shit I probably wouldn't have blinked twice, but instead you're referring to reasoning you never gave

You're not an active proponent of your own directions

[Vote lynch Emil]

Think Ratchet is scum but I'm too lazy so I'll go here instead

Mango I'm iffy on but I'll figure that out at a later time

Emil

Certified Memelord
No your post is useless

And no
oh no

anyway

think ur a detached wolf. not wanting to share ur flavor only makes u more suspect. think u messed up by revealing that the ability belongs to u and i can see it because u dont know the flavor

Well Kekko, that is in fact why I asked, because you didn't actually explain shit. The reasons your referring to are your own? Can you show me where you elaborated on those names?
ya let me get bk home. u can also just iso me i dont have alot of posts

lololololol

long time no see my old friend. any thoughts on the game so far? haven't been feeling you lately
sup sup its been a minute
i found couple of townies and have some suses i want to pressure. can you go over ur kiku vote for me pls, given ur question earlier it doesnt seem to me like u know who kiku is. why did u pick kiku before the rest of the names u mentioned?

48 hour DP, that's a good thing because I just came back. I see Ratchet has been babbling for a while. Not sure if I'm gonna catch up on this massive thread. Meh

i found couple of townies and have some suses i want to pressure. can you go over ur kiku vote for me pls, given ur question earlier it doesnt seem to me like u know who kiku is. why did u pick kiku before the rest of the names u mentioned?
was applying some pressure on the low posters. and if mafia are 5, then those 5 I initially mentioned including you was my first picks. I just started with kiku but so far nothing good goes off her mouth and my vote stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.