[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The following message is being broadcast:

The Ripped One forces his readers to tremble with dread at the turn of every page.

What will become of what is to become?

Only escaping the fear of the unknown will allow the release of his unrelenting grip on their mind body and soul.

There will be no pleading, no bargaining, no hiding.

This isn't personal, it's business.

Follow the buzzards.​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I do not thinkn they're related at all but seein that message made me realize we're probably gonna get hit with a buster call this game later on lmao
:risitavirus:

VC 3 Of Day 1
Vote count 2 of day 1

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > RippedCal
Polar Bear: Kiku
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet > RippedCal
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet >
Tyrant Muugen: Ratchet
Emil: Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor >
Gambit: Pot Goblin> Kiku

RippedCal: 3
Ratchet: 3
Lord Melkor: 2
Kiku: 2
Polar Bear: 1

With 20 players it takes 11 votes for a lynch​

Why do you have Flower as read? And Pot as strong town lean?
I think flower is not town. She peacocks town usually and she isn't doing that here. She is a bad egg this game.

Pot is a stronger town lean but not strong. He is playing in a way that I like to see from him early on

Scummy as always. But always town. Does that matter btw? I see you're one of those guys who relied of meta?

Sus AF. Many people voted around somebody but this is the first you call out someone? Is this a coordinated attempt to make it appear that you're interacting with your scum buddy?
I've got you as town right now, not sure I see you as scummy.

Ripped is hinting something that's comfortable I think, maybe he's an Innocent Child.
Well now that we know what he can do, its nai imo of that broadcast was it

If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
  5. Chopper
  6. Robin
  7. Franky
  8. Iceburg
  9. Paulie
  10. Tilestone or Mozu and Kiwi
  11. Chimney
  12. Gonbe
  13. Yokozuna
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. ??? who could fit on this list? Kokoro? She has another agenda I think.
  3. We may also include the alter ego of Usopp who is Sogeking

If there is a miller, I think we have a pretty good idea who it is from that list. And if Ratchet is indeed town and Flower is trying to Execute him, he could be Spandam. Just trying to figure out the mechanics here.

Need to ping inactive players, fortunately enough, there are five of them who hasn't breached the thread nicely.
Really like this post

I think flower is not town. She peacocks town usually and she isn't doing that here. She is a bad egg this game.

Pot is a stronger town lean but not strong. He is playing in a way that I like to see from him early on

Really like this post
Actually messed that fornot including Luffy 🤣

Worst

Custom title

The Ripped One forces his readers to tremble with dread at the turn of every page.

Only escaping the fear of the unknown will allow the release of his unrelenting grip on their mind body and soul.

Follow the buzzards.​
A write up ability? Why not mee:pepemotion:

If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
  5. Chopper
  6. Robin
  7. Franky
  8. Iceburg
  9. Paulie
  10. Tilestone or Mozu and Kiwi
  11. Chimney
  12. Gonbe
  13. Yokozuna
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. ??? who could fit on this list? Kokoro? She has another agenda I think.
  3. We may also include the alter ego of Usopp who is Sogeking

If there is a miller, I think we have a pretty good idea who it is from that list. And if Ratchet is indeed town and Flower is trying to Execute him, he could be Spandam. Just trying to figure out the mechanics here.

Need to ping inactive players, fortunately enough, there are five of them who hasn't breached the thread nicely.

Nice list, though 13 town seems pretty low. It is also not easy for me as One Piece fan to come with flavour for serial. Maybe Aokiji or Spandam as pro Mafia indie? In last Fuji's game (Naruto Chuunin exam), there were just 12 scums vs 4 town for 16 players.

Which players do you have as inactives, since you have 5?

Regarding Flower, if she executed Ratchet, what would be next step from her perspective? Let's wait for her.

Follow the buzzards.​
LOL, is this you @RippedCal ?

Really like this post
Flower disappeared, but I know she is travelling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.