[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She even doubles down a few posts later stating that the parallel she was seeing with Ratchet's play around Melkor was very obvious to her, giving her an even stronger reason to vote Ratchet because she convinced herself he had to be scum

.....????
I'm not really understanding how you think she could be convinced, Watson. Because all she did was twist what I said into something she could draw a parallel to - if she's Town, she's 100% playing to spite me, there is no genuine process underlying there.

she's 100% playing to spite me, there is no genuine process underlying there.
Why

you keep saying this - yes she can be spiteful - and expecting me to understand where it's coming from, like there's this abstract motive you're applying to it that everyone else can see here too

Spite why?

Break it down for me

Ratchet

That would be trouble for whoever claimed miller.
He's denied it anyway rendering this moot, but for what it's worth, I think Watson is very very likely to be town (she's the one who claimed Miller). Faking Miller just isn't something she'd do, she's the kind of scum player that won't lie to people in thread because she feels bad, it's not in her wheelhouse to fake that. So Flower is correct on her assessment, regardless of what Flower's alignment is.

Zemmi

GodMommie
He's denied it anyway rendering this moot, but for what it's worth, I think Watson is very very likely to be town (she's the one who claimed Miller). Faking Miller just isn't something she'd do, she's the kind of scum player that won't lie to people in thread because she feels bad, it's not in her wheelhouse to fake that. So Flower is correct on her assessment, regardless of what Flower's alignment is.
She'll outgrow that one day. I did.

Ratchet

Why

you keep saying this - yes she can be spiteful - and expecting me to understand where it's coming from, like there's this abstract motive you're applying to it that everyone else can see here too

Spite why?

Break it down for me
Well, firstly I don't know why - Flower invents slights time and time again. It would not be the first time she's come into a game with this sort of attitude because she's upset at me over one thing or another that isn't anything to be spiteful over.

As for why I think it would be spite? Well, she started the game looking for a reason to scum read me - as evidenced by how she not only misconstrued my accusation, but also demanded an immediate response. And when she got it, she didn't do anything with it, and simply wanted to just get me out of the game. Your guess as to why is as good as mine, but I'm, quite frankly, tired of her. No consideration for my claim, no consideration for the speed of the wagon, just straight up invented a comparison. You can judge for yourself if you feel her analysis was salient.

The reason why I think this could be plausible is you know, firstly she's done it before as town, and secondly it doesn't really fit with her as scum. So my question really is how much patience I'm going to have in putting up with her. Not much, I'll say that

Ratchet

I'm more versatile than that, you cumguzzling gorilla gluesniffing fuck
It's something I've noticed, do with it what you will. I remember in agamemnon last year asking you to vote for someone and you didn't want to because you said you would feel bad for them. If I'm to psychoanalyse you, I would say you're not the kind if player that cares much for the competition in these games - win or losing ultimately is immaterial. Hence, when you lose, if you feel it's earned you will be happy for the players who earned it before you feel disappointed about not winning. The exception to this is when you feel like you're the one responsible for the outcome, which goes hand in hand with this, you don't like having the pressure of expectation upon your slot (which is one reason why I don't think you'd ever fake claim miller). In that case you'd feel bad for your team that you perceive to have let down, rather than be frustrated with other factors for their part in their loss.

I'm not intending for this to be a diss or anything, but to establish that I think the mindset you being to these games is fundamentally different from, say, my own. Would you disagree with that?

Well, firstly I don't know why - Flower invents slights time and time again. It would not be the first time she's come into a game with this sort of attitude because she's upset at me over one thing or another that isn't anything to be spiteful over.

As for why I think it would be spite? Well, she started the game looking for a reason to scum read me - as evidenced by how she not only misconstrued my accusation, but also demanded an immediate response. And when she got it, she didn't do anything with it, and simply wanted to just get me out of the game. Your guess as to why is as good as mine, but I'm, quite frankly, tired of her. No consideration for my claim, no consideration for the speed of the wagon, just straight up invented a comparison. You can judge for yourself if you feel her analysis was salient.

The reason why I think this could be plausible is you know, firstly she's done it before as town, and secondly it doesn't really fit with her as scum. So my question really is how much patience I'm going to have in putting up with her. Not much, I'll say that
Hmmmm

K

If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
  5. Chopper
  6. Robin
  7. Franky
  8. Iceburg
  9. Paulie
  10. Tilestone or Mozu and Kiwi
  11. Chimney
  12. Gonbe
  13. Yokozuna
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. ??? who could fit on this list? Kokoro? She has another agenda I think.
  3. We may also include the alter ego of Usopp who is Sogeking

If there is a miller, I think we have a pretty good idea who it is from that list. And if Ratchet is indeed town and Flower is trying to Execute him, he could be Spandam. Just trying to figure out the mechanics here.

Need to ping inactive players, fortunately enough, there are five of them who hasn't breached the thread nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.