[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's clear from her post that you're defending Ramona hard. Could be tryna pocket her or your buddy.
Think Watson is Town this game.

Her entrance seems good.
For Fuji. But doubt Watson fakes this.
Anyway, stop worrying about Watson, guys. She isn't gonna fake that as scum. You can treat her like an Inno Child.
I think it's clear from her post that you're defending Ramona hard. Could be tryna pocket her or your buddy.
Alright, if that's how you quantify pocketing, what exactly are these in your eyes?

You don't have to vibe with me, for me to still be right.

Flower has went after me so many times both justly and unjust, for me know when she is truly convinced someone is scum.
I also have some experience with Flower, but I would not call myself biggest Flower expert in the world. Let's see then after she gets back.

like I said, I'm going to wait it out; see how she moves around the thread today

We either have to recalibrate what we gauge as a convinced Flower or we live in two different worlds here

Not against this.

Vote: RippedCal
Is there any particular reason you're singling out Ripped among the players who find themselves in the same category?

Anyways, I'm good with applying some pressure here to have him talk regardless

Vote Lynch Ripped
I don't like the sudden vote and then unvote from Pot. Indicative of someone who tries to wash them hands to avoid suspicion.

Vote Lynch Pot
Oh no oh dear, it's boring

If I'm correct @MangoSenpai the last time I played a game, we were scum buddies, and I wondered the whole time how they hadn't already lynched you. :milaugh:But, I also wondered that when you were town as well.
some games are stupid af. scums are already in their faces and kept on ignoring them. i think i managed to win games back in OJ and TB as scum thanks to town's stupid plays. lol
Hi! It seems like last time we played together was 2 years ago or something like this.
We have played together just a few games ago, I always got lynched at most d2. lolololol
Good post, though I disagree with some reads, in particular Relo and Flower. Do you have any previous experience with them?
Yeah, I played with Flower long enough to distinguished how she would try to lynch someone she dislikes initially. even if she's town she'd try to tunnel on someone and keep it that way. no matter what.
Alright, if that's how you quantify pocketing, what exactly are these in your eyes?
no mate, i was referring to you not the other way around.

Zemmi

GodMommie
some games are stupid af. scums are already in their faces and kept on ignoring them. i think i managed to win games back in OJ and TB as scum thanks to town's stupid plays. lol

We have played together just a few games ago, I always got lynched at most d2. lolololol

Yeah, I played with Flower long enough to distinguished how she would try to lynch someone she dislikes initially. even if she's town she'd try to tunnel on someone and keep it that way. no matter what.

no mate, i was referring to you not the other way around.
Did you play the game where I claimed back up batman and won the game single-handily. That was my turn in mafia, where everyone started hating me. :milaugh:

Did you play the game where I claimed back up batman and won the game single-handily. That was my turn in mafia, where everyone started hating me. :milaugh:
Can't remember. But back-up batman is just simple as "Hey! I'm scum." I think they're holding on to your credibility in the game and how you could entirely run the thread all by yourself. It's similar to Ratchet's Miller play.

Status
Not open for further replies.