[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
  5. Chopper
  6. Robin
  7. Franky
  8. Iceburg
  9. Paulie
  10. Tilestone or Mozu and Kiwi
  11. Chimney
  12. Gonbe
  13. Yokozuna
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. ??? who could fit on this list? Kokoro? She has another agenda I think.
  3. We may also include the alter ego of Usopp who is Sogeking

If there is a miller, I think we have a pretty good idea who it is from that list. And if Ratchet is indeed town and Flower is trying to Execute him, he could be Spandam. Just trying to figure out the mechanics here.

Need to ping inactive players, fortunately enough, there are five of them who hasn't breached the thread nicely.
I like this post
:shocking:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Role cop, right?

Anything you invest will come back with a generic role descriptor? (An invest instead of just "cop", for instance)
No, ability cop. I corrected this later too - I receive the type of ability a player has (or one of them). For example, if I investigated the doctor, I would receive "protective".

Worst

Custom title
If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
  5. Chopper
  6. Robin
  7. Franky
  8. Iceburg
  9. Paulie
  10. Tilestone or Mozu and Kiwi
  11. Chimney
  12. Gonbe
  13. Yokozuna
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. ??? who could fit on this list? Kokoro? She has another agenda I think.
  3. We may also include the alter ego of Usopp who is Sogeking

If there is a miller, I think we have a pretty good idea who it is from that list. And if Ratchet is indeed town and Flower is trying to Execute him, he could be Spandam. Just trying to figure out the mechanics here.

Need to ping inactive players, fortunately enough, there are five of them who hasn't breached the thread nicely.
W8 there's a list of the characters in the game ?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.
you'll come to learn this is very nai of me btw.

The following message is being broadcast:

The Ripped One forces his readers to tremble with dread at the turn of every page.

What will become of what is to become?

Only escaping the fear of the unknown will allow the release of his unrelenting grip on their mind body and soul.

There will be no pleading, no bargaining, no hiding.

This isn't personal, it's business.

Follow the buzzards.​

Status
Not open for further replies.