[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Feel this conclusion is a bit contrived, don't see any reason to assume spandam is separated, suppose he could be messenger. Feel like you're missing another obvious candidate here ironically, mostly I'm of the opinion that you jumped on this to put a spin on it too soon
who?

It also strikes me as strange you're flavor solving yet take no issue with Ratchet's claim.

You really think Franky is a follower?
well initially i thought franky could be indie because he starts the arc seperate from the SHs. let me put it this way - its easier to reconcile franky as an ability cop than defaulting to see cal as a town writeup producer. if he is he might aswell just provide flavor now that hes outed his role. also its not like we had any relevant content from cal outside of his rolehint to solve him from

u can make a case for ratchet being indie. im personally not gonna pursue it rn with the state the game is in in terms of activity and drive. hes already claimed and shud be self resolving with a role like that

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to sleep

i'll leave it to EU ningens to hopefully do smthing from here. i may or may not be able to make it to EoD. best of luck!

I haven't played in a while but Ratchet's behavior is strange to me. His initial post made me think he was up to something but I wasn't sure. Now I'm somewhat confident that Ratchet is scum and if Ratchet is scum there is a good chance that Pot is scum to. Ratchet is too obsessed with my vote and is using it to try and take me down. Bad move Ratchet. Your initial post with Watson was a subtle attempt to sow doubt on her slot (which I already explained). My initial assumption was that there is a scum among you Flower and Melkor because of the miller claim. Then you went on an emotional tantrum because the least threatening player voted you. I am not inclined to believe your claim and your error on explaining your ability made it worst. You must have made a mistake while reading your scum mates ability. Also the character your ability is associated with doesn't make it any better. Therefore I believe that you know something that you shouldn't and I don't like it one bit.

You have failed all DP to provide any decent evidence for any of your pushes. This DP alone you have only tunneled two players and of all the players who voted you the fact that you think i'm the only suspicious player is weird.

Zemmi - Can't get no reads on her, playing it safe so neutral

Worst - Leaning scum. I have been keeping my eye on you dude. You should have been able to elaborate better on players. You played it safe the entire DP. In general your post lack substance but at least you're funny. I'm not even sure how Emii became your top scum read, it felt like it came from nowhere. It's as if you have been buddying with people the entire phase.
Naomi - Town
Gambit - Town
Dr. Watson - Town (seems like all the scum trying to pocket her)
Ultra - Lean town
Polar Bear - Town
Mr. Reloaded - Town
Pot Goblin - Lean scum
Rip cal - :lusalty:
Mango - Always jokes around while playing mafia. His generally behavior is NAI. I guess he does this to avoid meta reads but it won't save him from getting lynched. In any case I'm neutral on his slot.
Melkor - Depends on what Ratchet flips :pepecorn:
Flower - Scum

In any case I think Flower or Ratchet should be sent to the shadow realm this DP :kayneshrug:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't played in a while but Ratchet's behavior is strange to me. His initial post made me think he was up to something but I wasn't sure. Now I'm somewhat confident that Ratchet is scum and if Ratchet is scum there is a good chance that Pot is scum to. Ratchet is too obsessed with my vote and is using it to try and take me down. Bad move Ratchet. Your initial post with Watson was a subtle attempt to sow doubt on her slot (which I already explained). My initial assumption was that there is a scum among you Flower and Melkor because of the miller claim. Then you went on an emotional tantrum because the least threatening player voted you. I am not inclined to believe your claim and your error on explaining your ability made it worst. You must have made a mistake while reading your scum mates ability. Also the character your ability is associated with doesn't make it any better. Therefore I believe that you know something that you shouldn't and I don't like it one bit.

You have failed all DP to provide any decent evidence for any of your pushes. This DP alone you have only tunneled two players and of all the players who voted you the fact that you think i'm the only suspicious player is weird.

Worst - Leaning scum. I have been keeping my eye on you dude. You should have been able to elaborate better on players. You played it safe the entire DP. In general your post lack substance but at least you're funny. I'm not even sure how Emii became your top scum read, it felt like it came from nowhere. It's as if you have been buddying with people the entire phase.
Naomi - Town
Gambit - Town
Ultra - Lean town
Polar Bear - Town
Mr. Reloaded - Town
Pot Goblin - Lean scum
Mango - Always jokes around while playing mafia. His generally behavior is NAI. I guess he does this to avoid meta reads but it won't save him from getting lynched. In any case I'm neutral on his slot.
Flower - Scum

In any case I think Flower or Ratchet should be sent to the shadow realm this DP :kayneshrug:
any read on me?

im ekko btw if that changes anything

who?

well initially i thought franky could be indie because he starts the arc seperate from the SHs. let me put it this way - its easier to reconcile franky as an ability cop than defaulting to see cal as a town writeup producer. if he is he might aswell just provide flavor now that hes outed his role. also its not like we had any relevant content from cal outside of his rolehint to solve him from

u can make a case for ratchet being indie. im personally not gonna pursue it rn with the state the game is in in terms of activity and drive. hes already claimed and shud be self resolving with a role like that
You're really only required to give me one reason to not go for Ratchet here - you're town reading him.

Instead you gave me like 5 which I have 0 reason to believe you're assigning any importance to

"Oh yeah his flavor kinda sus but I think Cal's is worse!"
"Yeah he could be indi but I'm not going to pursue that on D1 for some reason"
"He's self resolving!" (How?)

Zemmi

GodMommie
its also majority in wg which sux by default, we have to reach consensus and i dont know what half of these players reads at atm

@Yoho @Kiku @Pot Goblin @Zemmi @MangoSenpai @Naomi @Udell @Red Night @Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 @Dr. Watson @Lord Melkor who yall top sus rn, whose the person u want to pressure, get a claim from and maybe yeet? give me atleast 1 name from yall Pov. we have to reach some consensus and the votes r divided with only 10 hours or so left

@Flower where r u? ive seen u post earlier in disc, come give us updated reads.

@cal @Polar Bear @Worst who else other than me do u have as sus atm?
When I vote I will vote for Kiku. There is nothing to judge them on and I mean all their posts are nothing, nothing.

I have a couple of players that I really like as town and a couple I just want to play a game with too :milaugh:I'll keep these to myself.

Not the biggest fan of Mango, or that fact you seem to lightly defend him.

Rippedcal message to me didn't sound townish at all.

Between Ratchet and Flower, I would lean toward Flower being scum before I do Ratchet. I still don't believe she for once had a serious reason to go after Ratchet like that. They both could be town too.

And good morning everyone. I'll need the proper dosage of coffee before I can think too much.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Naomi - Town
Gambit - Town
Ultra - Lean town
Polar Bear - Town
Mr. Reloaded - Town
Pot Goblin - Lean scum
Flower - Scum

Safe yes. Neutral no. I'm just trying to play a game and not be murdered viciously and cruelly at night time.

Zemmi

GodMommie
There is nothing strong against RippedCal, but Melkor seems to care about the game and to take initiative then if he's scum I don't think he's going to act that freely if either Ultra or Ratchet are in his team. If there is no complicity between him and another player, I think he's town.

He wasn't unless you knew something I didn't. :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.