[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually thinking about it the way he pulled back when he admitted he missed the post in which i answered your push on me seemed genuine reaction.

At the very least he should not be paired with Pot.

By the way @Udell why did you jump on Ratchet's wagon like this when you questioned Kiku's vote?

Also, i would be interested in opinions on Worst, Emil and Polar.
I simply followed the majority while I was AFK. I don't really like having the votes all over the place day 1. I'm only 50/50 on Pot anyway. I questioned Kiku's vote because nothing was posted prior or after the vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like you spat out 7 names and I count like two maybe 3 of these you really elaborated on, you don't sound very convinced yourself. If u would have told me they were just PoE fodder and not doing shit I probably wouldn't have blinked twice, but instead you're referring to reasoning you never gave

You're not an active proponent of your own directions
thats precisely what they r, i dont have any solid leads, just ppl im not town reading. i gave reasons for why some of them can be strong but i want all of these slots to receive attention and play more

Emil

Certified Memelord
i still think melkor can be scum, ive gotten better at reading people ive played with for a long time by just observing more

its only hard to solidify direction cuz of the amount of inactives / people not driving anything

Emil

Certified Memelord
its also majority in wg which sux by default, we have to reach consensus and i dont know what half of these players reads at atm

@Yoho @Kiku @Pot Goblin @Zemmi @MangoSenpai @Naomi @Udell @Red Night @Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 @Dr. Watson @Lord Melkor who yall top sus rn, whose the person u want to pressure, get a claim from and maybe yeet? give me atleast 1 name from yall Pov. we have to reach some consensus and the votes r divided with only 10 hours or so left

@Flower where r u? ive seen u post earlier in disc, come give us updated reads.

@cal @Polar Bear @Worst who else other than me do u have as sus atm?

Emil

Certified Memelord
So I'll preface this by saying my very initial impression of his was that he could be aligned with Melkor. But as we co continued talking I felt he was pretty light hearted, also he was basically the lone sane voice vs my wagon for a time (Zemmi was too, but he was more explicit with it) which leads me to be naturally more favourable towards him. I was looking to see if he was only soft defending it or looking to set people up of it but I couldn't really see that. So that's why I have him lean town.
idk hes being slimy toward my slot, i can give him 1 day to do stuff but i dont think hes incapable of using tmi around ur slot to generate that sort of content and just test waters

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well Kekko, that is in fact why I asked, because you didn't actually explain shit. The reasons your referring to are your own? Can you show me where you elaborated on those names?
given ur post above dont think u still need this, right? i also used the word "pressure" when i listed the 7 names as my intention to do with the slots

wdym by the bolded
cal doesnt know this flavor, he wont know that a writeup ability doesnt fit any town flavor in this arc outside of any big stretch by fuji, and the writeup ability provides 0 utility for town

however it provides utility for a detached wolf to somehow hint to his wolfmates or make some shot calls, i was detached wolf in another fuji game and got a messenger ability. i think this is somehwere close in ballpark and worth a look. cal not claiming flavor in an attempt to clear it up makes it worst

given ur post above dont think u still need this, right? i also used the word "pressure" when i listed the 7 names as my intention to do with the slots

cal doesnt know this flavor, he wont know that a writeup ability doesnt fit any town flavor in this arc outside of any big stretch by fuji, and the writeup ability provides 0 utility for town

however it provides utility for a detached wolf to somehow hint to his wolfmates or make some shot calls, i was detached wolf in another fuji game and got a messenger ability. i think this is somehwere close in ballpark and worth a look. cal not claiming flavor in an attempt to clear it up makes it worst
Let's get more specific, why do you think this fits a detached wolf specifically due to the flavor, who could it be?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let's get more specific, why do you think this fits a detached wolf specifically due to the flavor, who could it be?
spandam

[Vote lynch Emil]

Think Ratchet is scum but I'm too lazy so I'll go here instead

Mango I'm iffy on but I'll figure that out at a later time
i am town

mango is 99.9% town

ratchet im leaning town on him over most players

not feeling all ur directions rn. shud i be worried ultra-kun?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
its also majority in wg which sux by default, we have to reach consensus and i dont know what half of these players reads at atm

@Yoho @Kiku @Pot Goblin @Zemmi @MangoSenpai @Naomi @Udell @Red Night @Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 @Dr. Watson @Lord Melkor who yall top sus rn, whose the person u want to pressure, get a claim from and maybe yeet? give me atleast 1 name from yall Pov. we have to reach some consensus and the votes r divided with only 10 hours or so left

@Flower where r u? ive seen u post earlier in disc, come give us updated reads.

@cal @Polar Bear @Worst who else other than me do u have as sus atm?
my vote's been on yoho for hours. that's where I'm at today.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
tell me more about this, he seems more.... LHFy than usual
I asked him for general thoughts several times and he ghosted me for a bit, then came back and said he'd catch up and give reads. never did.

continues to flavor fish despite knowing fakes exist.

voted for RA who isn't even in this game lol. That basically jsut tells you the man isn't even reading the thread.

spandam

i am town

mango is 99.9% town

ratchet im leaning town on him over most players

not feeling all ur directions rn. shud i be worried ultra-kun?
Feel this conclusion is a bit contrived, don't see any reason to assume spandam is separated, suppose he could be messenger. Feel like you're missing another obvious candidate here ironically, mostly I'm of the opinion that you jumped on this to put a spin on it too soon

It also strikes me as strange you're flavor solving yet take no issue with Ratchet's claim.

You really think Franky is a follower?

There is nothing strong against RippedCal, but Melkor seems to care about the game and to take initiative then if he's scum I don't think he's going to act that freely if either Ultra or Ratchet are in his team. If there is no complicity between him and another player, I think he's town.
Red why did spec about me being teamed with someone when I wasn't even in the game yet

Status
Not open for further replies.