[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless post that can be instantly pulverized by the fact fuji gave me naruto as a fake in the last game

Stop talking about flavor and play the game
Fuck yer ass man. It's part of game-solving. :beckmoji:

I am highkey basing the game on the lore itself. And it Ratchet claimed Franky, Flower being his executioner doesn't make any sense. Had the former claimed Robin, then I can pin Flower to be Spandam but that was not the case. We can move forward from Flower being an indie but simply a mafia member who just wants to oust Ratchet for she knows how terrible of an opponent Ratchet could be had he stays.

We can look into the people who quickly jumped on that wagon to see where the scums are.

However, Ratchet and Flower being scum buddies may also present a stand. Pre-meditated interaction, needless to say.
I would not focus on flavour as much here. Fuji would not make the game this way.

Who of the people jumping on the Ratchet's wagon look worst to you?

So you are not considering the world in which Ratchet is scum and Flower town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're really only required to give me one reason to not go for Ratchet here - you're town reading him.

Instead you gave me like 5 which I have 0 reason to believe you're assigning any importance to

"Oh yeah his flavor kinda sus but I think Cal's is worse!"
"Yeah he could be indi but I'm not going to pursue that on D1 for some reason"
"He's self resolving!" (How?)
well obviously cuz i read him town. im saying even if he was indie hes gonna self resolve with that claim and id prefer to yeet someone else. id rather keep the active players longer

cal hasnt even claimed flavor stop taking the piss

I would not focus on flavour as much here. Fuji would not make the game this way.

Who of the people jumping on the Ratchet's wagon look worst to you?

So you are not considering the world in which Ratchet is scum and Flower town?
Nah, before I gave that mechanical list, I already drop my own reads. And Ratchet looks town to me even before I missed the part that he claimed. I am not entirely basing on mechanics. Wasn't born yesterday sir.

well obviously cuz i read him town. im saying even if he was indie hes gonna self resolve with that claim and id prefer to yeet someone else. id rather keep the active players longer

cal hasnt even claimed flavor stop taking the piss
You're the lead wagon btw claim

Status
Not open for further replies.