[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky - Ratchet
  9. Iceburg
  10. Paulie
  11. Chimney - Flower
  12. Tilestone
  13. Gonbe
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. Garp
Chimney and Tilestone are significant characters who play crucial roles during the arc, so I put them as potential flavours to be part of that list. ALSO, this behaviour from Flower sounds town when she claimed.

Now, particularly with their connection to the Galley-La Company and the Straw Hat Pirates, Gonbe, while not as central, still has some relevance to the story due to his interactions with Chopper and the Straw Hats. Yokozuna, Mozu, and Kiwi are relatively minor characters who may add flavour to the game but are not as essential to the arc's storyline.

So if the host's motivation in choosing the flavour cards is the same as I am, then we can vouch for Flower's scenario for now.

What are the odds that claiming Chimney is 100% ballsie?

If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky - Ratchet
  9. Iceburg
  10. Paulie
  11. Chimney - Flower
  12. Tilestone
  13. Gonbe
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. Garp
Chimney and Tilestone are significant characters who play crucial roles during the arc, so I put them as potential flavours to be part of that list. ALSO, this behaviour from Flower sounds town when she claimed.

Now, particularly with their connection to the Galley-La Company and the Straw Hat Pirates, Gonbe, while not as central, still has some relevance to the story due to his interactions with Chopper and the Straw Hats. Yokozuna, Mozu, and Kiwi are relatively minor characters who may add flavour to the game but are not as essential to the arc's storyline.

So if the host's motivation in choosing the flavour cards is the same as I am, then we can vouch for Flower's scenario for now.

What are the odds that claiming Chimney is 100% ballsie?
Useless post that can be instantly pulverized by the fact fuji gave me naruto as a fake in the last game

Stop talking about flavor and play the game

How come you town read Emil ? What parts of his posts makes you feel that way ?
I don't need to explain everything but that POE. I got you as scum and the list has been filled. Now that Flower claimed. I still don't trust her btw, Emil is the best candidate to get info on other players. Like those who pushed him. We can sacrifice one for the liberty of many. Lololol.

Diplomatic aye?
Unvote
Sorry cumpadre, need a coordinated lynch. This is fucking majority yikes.

Unvote
Vote lynch Emil

Status
Not open for further replies.