[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't useful, i'm town and my character isn't on this list. Mafia members more than likely have some of the SHP as fake claim.
I like this critic better than Cal and Flower when I publish this wall.
Flower has had a strange gameplan this time around, first she latched onto Ratchet saying he's disingenious for his LM vote and basically was dead set that this was the way to go - when that didn't go she still said "I still think we should lynch Ratchet" but gives some vague reason why she would go for Ekko instead.

She is agressive and doesn't really care to elaborate on the why or how; it is just as she says it is - no questions asked.

Her claiming unprompted is something that Town Flower does, but let's not be silly; it is very easy to fake
So I think by all means there's a big chance Flower isn't town here.
Agree on this read.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Scum wants to keep me alive. But also scum wants to push me because its easy. Also nobody should be townreading me for my performance. Also I dont have a problem with players townreading me. But they shouldn't scum read me just because I play scummy so that people will wcum read me which makes them SCUM!!!!!
You've done little to nothing to try to get me out - so yeah, you were just hoping I'd die.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Scum wants to keep me alive. But also scum wants to push me because its easy. Also nobody should be townreading me for my performance. Also I dont have a problem with players townreading me. But they shouldn't scum read me just because I play scummy so that people will wcum read me which makes them SCUM!!!!!
vote cal

Flower has had a strange gameplan this time around, first she latched onto Ratchet saying he's disingenious for his LM vote and basically was dead set that this was the way to go - when that didn't go she still said "I still think we should lynch Ratchet" but gives some vague reason why she would go for Ekko instead.

She is agressive and doesn't really care to elaborate on the why or how; it is just as she says it is - no questions asked.

Her claiming unprompted is something that Town Flower does, but let's not be silly; it is very easy to fake
So I think by all means there's a big chance Flower isn't town here.
Ya so scummy being on vacation and not being caught up.

Get this next^.

why is ur preferred method to jump heaps of assumptions first instead of the simplest one tho

like there is for sure not gonna be another town roleblcoker unless fuji has 2 in the setup for some fucky reason
Frankly I just think your scum and very much squirming period, and your claim is doing you zero favors

For people catching up, here's the current wagon's response to pressure and general thoughts/reads
im kokoro
x shot roleblocker
no its not. he learns the ability type. he can expose fake claims. thats how i design that role. its a stronger version of a vanilla cop
More on his role here

well thanks

out of this list

gambit has me as town but votes me under the excuse to reach a concensus and gain info on my pushers. can be townie but hes following a wagon one of his scum reads that im also down to yeet is pushing. its working in reverse

kikus vote is just to reach concesus. by her own admission she has no read on me

flowers vote is outright awful. cant vote ratchet so votes someone town reading him. no consideration for my own play outside of ratchet. opportunistic. can be scum

cal is scum

Ultra TBD. reads arent very good so far / opposite of mine. gonna give him until day 2 to start cooking

melkor and worst also lean scum. both r voting without interacting with me and laying out their scum reads more

and for ppl that didnt join. pot needs to be looked at. he usually joins these wagons specially if flower is voting on them. hes just came here to say hello and offered nothing else and didnt give any thoughts on my slot
And his interpretation of the current wagon here

Status
Not open for further replies.