Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Only thing this RD trio agenda has achieved is increasing hate towards Nami
RDT fans are primarily Luffy and Zoro fans and Sanji haters. I remember how recently an RDT fan went crazy because of a lunami fan who loves Nami more than Luffy. Also, RDT fans are aggressive towards those who believe that Nami is more loyal to Luffy than Zoro. And many times they attacked me because I ship smotash and hate zotash.
But Sanji fans who ship sanami don't see Nami as a human at all. They would hate her in any case.

Don’t underestimate the power of Shonen bias and pretty animation
Yup Lmao.

JJK wins like what, 6 awards? Demon Slayer also wins a couple too.

While peaks like Mob Psycho 100 didn't even get a mention. And the author of Vinland Saga, Makoto Yukimura was the ONLY mangaka that was present in Crunchyroll Stage. Gege, Gotouge and the likes didn't even bother showing up.

Imagine being the only author that was present and your work didn't even get a single award in front of the crowd. That must be embarrassing as shit. I feel really bad for Yukimura-sensei.

Shounen recency bias is crazy. Which is one of the reasons why I hate Shounen genre in the first place.

- Zoro and Jinbei have their escape cut off by Nasujuro, he sends death towards Zoro, there's no voice coming from him, Jinbei gets shocked
- Mars set free the Seraphims and orders them to destroy the entire lab and everyone in it
- 4 minutes left, however Vegapunk decided to start the message now he got impatient waiting
- The longbeard Vice Admiral has the Grass Logia, he uses an ability called touch grass and made Sanji touch some grass
- Bonney gets killed too in the chapter
- In an amazing tripple spread the 5 elders have transformed into hybrid forms, they use their haki to cast a magic circle on the entire island preventing anyone from escaping, black haki lighting rains from the sky
- Imu appears in his zoan form from the skies
- Break 3 months
Last part is wrong. Break 9 months

In all fairness she never even used CoC on panel for some reason.
Yeah I feel that. Kidd never uses CoC on panel either so I don't know what the point of putting CoC to users if you're not gonna let them use it.

Oda is weird man.
Meh, awards don't matter as long as its Number one in you're heart.
W.