[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you not want him to claim his results first? Though he could be mafia here, but I am not sure if he would be sticking to defense of Ekko as his teammate when Ekko was so close to hammer?

@Ratchet can you claim results?

Also, do we have SK here? Because janitor should be mafia kill, but would town vig be so dumb as to target Ultra?
I'll hold for now

Do you not want him to claim his results first? Though he could be mafia here, but I am not sure if he would be sticking to defense of Ekko as his teammate when Ekko was so close to hammer?

@Ratchet can you claim results?

Also, do we have SK here? Because janitor should be mafia kill, but would town vig be so dumb as to target Ultra?
Ofc he would. Holy shit. He should claim and we should use the day, but damn, you need to ask yourself what he wouldn’t do as scum more.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is where my mind is at rn

Reads
Zemmi
Yoho
Worst
Naomi
Red Night
Gambit
Ratchet
Lord Melkor
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Ultra
Udell
Flower

Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101
Dr. Watson

Stinks about Ultra and Gambit since they were town reads of mine, especially since Ultra flipped as the cop

Also that is an obvious lie. Don‘t read into that when judging spew. He claimed Kokoro, so he obviously knew his role and fake claim.
Aye I agree with this
He'd be throwing if he threw a random flavor name/role out since there'd be a high chance of a counter claim

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Reads
Zemmi
Yoho
Worst
Naomi
Red Night
Gambit
Ratchet
Lord Melkor
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Ultra
Udell
Flower

Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101
Dr. Watson

Stinks about Ultra and Gambit since they were town reads of mine, especially since Ultra flipped as the cop

Aye I agree with this
He'd be throwing if he threw a random flavor name/role out since there'd be a high chance of a counter claim
Why am I scum for you Pot?

Reads
Zemmi
Yoho
Worst
Naomi
Red Night
Gambit
Ratchet
Lord Melkor
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Ultra
Udell
Flower

Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101
Dr. Watson

Aye I agree with this
why is Flower town?

Status
Not open for further replies.