[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sheeping Flower.

Yoho's not reading the thread lmao
Im reading the thread I even questioned Ratchet multiple times and said I was slightly suspicious of him doesn't mean I'm any less suspicious of anyone else or I'm just following others, that's just where my mind is at right now

Another point against Ratchet is that he‘s usually happy to defer to Ultra as Town. He literally immediately subbed into MHA and decided to support Ultra‘s push on CP. He has a similar track record when it comes to Ekko and yet he wanted none of that push. Wonder why that was!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Zoro is much stronger claim than Kokoro, but I cannot imagine Fuji not giving scum strong claims, at least one.

We can do as you suggest and dispose of both Yoho and Ratchet. Though maybe we should get claims from inactives like Red Night first?

@Yoho is duel your only power?
Unfortunately yes, hopefully I didn't waste it

Worst

Custom title
Im reading the thread I even questioned Ratchet multiple times and said I was slightly suspicious of him doesn't mean I'm any less suspicious of anyone else or I'm just following others, that's just where my mind is at right now
I would really like to say you did a stupid move....but i would've done worse probably

For those reading Ultra and Cal as scum: the hell would a scum team bus Ekko day 1 for? surely not purely for credit.

He's not necessarily immediate dead weight; he can play the thread, he's capable of manipulating the audience with his chaos.

That take doesn't make sense to me

For those reading Ultra and Cal as scum: the hell would a scum team bus Ekko day 1 for? surely not purely for credit.

He's not necessarily immediate dead weight; he can play the thread, he's capable of manipulating the audience with his chaos.

Ultra is dead, Lol.

Agreed that Cal is likely town here.

Mam, Cal pulled the same shit with Relo in MHA and you were even on a team with him.

Ultra already flipped Town fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.