[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet if flower is town i want to know what did you do to her for this lmao
It pertains to the ongoing game, I explained it earlier. She's mad at me because I fake claimed in that game and like 2 people complained about the game if what I was fake claiming was in it.

Yes really.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It pertains to the ongoing game, I explained it earlier. She's mad at me because I fake claimed in that game and like 2 people complained about the game if what I was fake claiming was in it.

Yes really.
I don't care about why she is a mad part, but when the game is over I would like to hear what the claim was and how it ruined the game. :milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In terms of the duel between Ratchet and YoHo

I think YoHo is the optimal option for the loser of the duel

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but scum can't target their teammates with duels right?

If YoHo flips scum that'd clear or at least help solve Ratchet
If YoHo flips town we'd just lose a PoE slot without having to use a vig shot or a lynch

I think having Ratchet lose would be a bigger gamble with bigger consinquences if he flips town compared to YoHo

Vote Ratchet Win

If no one votes on the duel what would happen? I think they are both towns.
If I remember right it's RNG'd

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but scum can't target their teammates with duels right?

If YoHo flips town we'd just lose a PoE slot without having to use a vig shot or a lynch

I think having Ratchet lose would be a bigger gamble with bigger consinquences if he flips town compared to YoHo

Vote Ratchet Win

scum can duel their teammates, sure

it would be a bottom-tier gross play but there's no rule against it

Zemmi

GodMommie

Vote Ratchet Win

I don't know if it's impossible or not, but it would be awfully stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.