[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you're just going to blatantly ignore my info then?

Which aligns with 2 other independent voices?

What is the logic?
The logic is you can have results, but leave out stuff. Or it can be correct, but you are still scum.

Why should I Town read somebody who pushed me over flipped scum and an outed SK and told me repeatedly I was wrong when I was RIGHT.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The logic is you can have results, but leave out stuff. Or it can be correct, but you are still scum.

Why should I Town read somebody who pushed me over flipped scum and an outed SK and told me repeatedly I was wrong when I was RIGHT.
You clearly haven't read a fucking word I've posted if you think I'm actively pushing to save Ratchet.

I'll concur on Ekko, but you're being incredibly disingenious here painting me like I've been actively pushing you.

Yes, I accused you of sheeping Ultra D1, because guess what - you were.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Like Roger when he reached Laugh Tale ?
I don't know what happened there. I stopped reading OP a long time ago.

Honestly though if I was scum. I would've 1st jumped at the chance to lynch Flower because she is such a pain in damn ass when I am. 2.) I would have been totally ok with getting rid of Ratchet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Town Ratchet simply wouldn’t have ever voted me there. It was self pres meant to discredit me. As Town he simply brushes it off and moves elsewhere since I‘m the easiest read for him.
You were saying I was scum basically right away. Literally everything I said and did you twisted into me being scummy. I'm not even scum so you get no credit. I wasn't pushing you and had basically brushed you off for two days, I repeatedly said I thought you were probably town...

Now you have to actually play Flower. No more running away from the thread and screaming to get your way.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You clearly haven't read a fucking word I've posted if you think I'm actively pushing to save Ratchet.

I'll concur on Ekko, but you're being incredibly disingenious here painting me like I've been actively pushing you.

Yes, I accused you of sheeping Ultra D1, because guess what - you were.
I prefer happy mango better. This is a bad look on you, but you might have changed since we've last played.

Status
Not open for further replies.