[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a couple of roles like this. Neighbors don't know their partners alignments right? There is also the one where they are assigned at the beginning of the game and another one where they pick right? I might have gotten that all wrong.
Yeah. I would like him to paraphrase his ability tho.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That you and Flower killed ultra because he had you both scum and you're scared of him

It wasn't an implication

Now you're both fishing for claims that aren't necessary
Flower asked for a claim, Pot asked for what reason - I just jumped in because Pot is in my PoE.

What exactly is your issue here?

But I'll grant you that it is a funny theory you have, but sadly it's not true. I don't know about Flower, but I know that I am town.
Are you perhaps going to say I'm a scum tracker?

What use does scum have for a tracker exactly?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Flower asked for a claim, Pot asked for what reason - I just jumped in because Pot is in my PoE.

But I'll grant you that it is a funny theory you have, but sadly it's not true. I don't know about Flower, but I know that I am town.

Scum Watcher*

Fuji's last game (Naruto) had a scum tracker:

"Resonating Echo Speaker: Dosu may target a player and track them, learning their role at the end of the night."

So...

Yes.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Fuji's last game (Naruto) had a scum tracker:

"Resonating Echo Speaker: Dosu may target a player and track them, learning their role at the end of the night."

So...

Yes.
If I'm following you right you think Flower and Mango are scum buddies who are just distancing each other?

Him completely ignoring Ratchet who was also firmly Ultra‘s sus and going after me who is smaller fry is a huge flag even. With Ratchet not being Mafia it could be he was just afraid of going after him and picked an easier push instead. As Town he has no issues going after the stronger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.