[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet? You do realize he claimed SK? And therefore I was RIGHT.
You wasn't though. You explicitly argued associative for me - both you and Ultra misread me because every position I took Day 1 was genuine. I has no reason not to argue things I believed in.

I hate to be in Cal's defense here, but how can you spot anti-town behavior from an uninformed Serial Killer who has no qualms whatsoever lynching scum?
By catching them spouting nonsense they as Town wouldn’t possibly believe. Also he had the typical unpleasant to talk to defense. Then this day phase he pushed me when, as Town, he wouldn’t do. There‘s also no world in which I‘m
scum and decide to go after a Town Ratchet when there‘s much better targets. Insinuating I‘m scum makes sense for SK Ratchet who has to self pres, but not for Cal.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
By catching them spouting nonsense they as Town wouldn’t possibly believe. Also he had the typical unpleasant to talk to defense. Then this day phase he pushed me when, as Town, he wouldn’t do. There‘s also no world in which I‘m
scum and decide to go after a Town Ratchet when there‘s much better targets. Insinuating I‘m scum makes sense for SK Ratchet who has to self pres, but not for Cal.
I'm sorry to break your bubble Flower, but Ratchet has consistently said you're town

I have directly opposed Ratchet as non-town...this year
He destroyed you.

Also again, Ultra literally said he agrees with me and we had a similar worldview. He also said he would move me up.

Where is your reevaluation? Why are you only cherry picking convenient targets to push from his list?

Ratchet

Flower Day 1 repeatedly flamed players for having the gall to question here, often with no provocation at all, and wants to cite "unpleasant to talk to" as a reason. Like my god, the self-restraint I've had to have this game because of where I am. I'm audibly shocked that was said without irony LMAO

Ratchet

No she's just spiting you probably

Can you look at D1 and tell me what you think of her ignoring me sussing her? Seems weird
It is weird, but makes more sense for her as town. At this point, "in bad faith" is basically second nature to her, so you can't read her from genuine positions. Despite what she was accusing you of, I think she was avoiding conflict. In any case, probably wouldn't lynch her outright unless you run out of patience with the slot. Which, wouldn't be unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.