[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Flower Day 1 repeatedly flamed players for having the gall to question here, often with no provocation at all, and wants to cite "unpleasant to talk to" as a reason. Like my god, the self-restraint I've had to have this game because of where I am. I'm audibly shocked that was said without irony LMAO
Not everybody is strong like you senpai! That's why I'm letting you live, with your cold blood and my savoir faire we'll take down the filthy scum!

He destroyed you.

Also again, Ultra literally said he agrees with me and we had a similar worldview. He also said he would move me up.

Where is your reevaluation? Why are you only cherry picking convenient targets to push from his list?
Err in Hades?

I was SK and we were going back and forth for hours. So saying I don't go at strong players when I'm not town is baloney, I'm not afraid to push anyone, never have been

I‘m going to bed in a bit. Somebody else explain to me how Cal‘s play hasn‘t just been completely opportunistic.

hmm

I literally said the same thing you goof

If ekko flips scum and I get killed then lynch this

He's clearly just trying to dirty my slot specifically so he can steer things away from ekko
Yours is foul-mouthed. :whitepress:

:suresure::suresure:

imo someone better uncover gambit grave..

Yeah, stay on Ratchet. His reaction is the same shit as in Christmas when he was scum and said "I will flame the ever living fuck out of you".

I'll be off now. Make sure he doesn't get away with that shit.
You're right, I opportunistically buried my teammate for no reason!

He reads me quite well usually so find it very odd that he's scum leaning me based on my role which is completely NAI. Speccing role utility is rubbish

I think he would wait for me to post more before giving a read on me given his recent history of reading me strongly

Don't buy the read on me as genuine in the slightest
Yeah you don't think any of this

Scum
Yeah just keep votes on ekko, flower next

Ez mode
VOTES ON EKKO OR PREPARE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE RIPPED ONE
Nah let it breathe

There's not much time left and I don't want people to think they can split wagons
Promise you he's scum

You can lynch me if I'm wrong
Put your vote there now fella. Need to get the pressure on the people not voting for him
Couldn't care less if you hammer him but fair enough
No stop this

You're trying to split wagons with like 90 mins left

Sus
I‘m going to bed in a bit. Somebody else explain to me how Cal‘s play hasn‘t just been completely opportunistic.
Now you can go to bed, promise nobody will miss you

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also @Zemmi @Worst we need to decide on a lynch/the duel.
For the duel it has to be a tie or let Yoho win at this point, I think. No matter how much I would love for Ratchet to stay in the game, it would be ignorant to vote the other way.

As for the lynch. Pot doesn't appear scummy to me & for Red Night, I can't even remember much of what he's posted. Ripped overall appears scummy to me, but I think he always has in a game I played with him before. I think we can wait and figure it out a bit later after more people posts.

It's a 20 player game, but it feels like only a handful are playing. This might be because I got wrapped up in the Flower and Ratchet thing. And admittedly haven't payed enough attention in this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.