General Chat

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Keep hearing about my friends breaking up with their significant others over the last few weeks...like, an alarming number of long-running relationships in my world are ending left and right. Grateful that my girlfriend and I have been able to manage the quarantine better than the rest, but damn...
Break ups, divorces...these are all really awful things to go through or to watch the people you love experience. :catcry:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Break ups, divorces...these are all really awful things to go through or to watch the people you love experience. :catcry:
And it’s happening A LOT right now...my girlfriend’s best friend got dumped by her fiancé, two of my closest friends got divorced and moved away from where we live, and another good friend just found out his partner of half a decade was seeing a coworker behind his back - all of this has happened in the last 30 days. Feels fuckin’ bad, man :pepemy:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
And it’s happening A LOT right now...my girlfriend’s best friend got dumped by her fiancé, two of my closest friends got divorced and moved away from where we live, and another good friend just found out his partner of half a decade was seeing a coworker behind his back - all of this has happened in the last 30 days. Feels fuckin’ bad, man :pepemy:
Damn, that sounds really rough. And fuck, cheaters are honestly the worst.
like I always said, cheaters deserves to be fed to tigers!