[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think my reaction tells you everything you need to know; but I still do not believe Cal is scum. Same with flower.

Cal's thread play has been fine, and again like I said many times before, the way he drove Ekko's wagon D1 is not something that Cal would do as a teammate; even though he's a busser deluxe.

If you want to argue the Red Night lynch was bad, then you could do that, sure. But there are confirmed town on that wagon, and me as a confirmed town started it.
You think Flower is scum. I'm going to have to catch up with today when I get home. I just think she is wrong about Pot. I don't find her to be scum. She is just slightly emotional in this game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You think Flower is scum. I'm going to have to catch up with today when I get home. I just think she is wrong about Pot. I don't find her to be scum. She is just slightly emotional in this game.
I said "I do not believe cal is scum. same with flower"

I didn't say "I think cal is scum. same with flower"

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You know what.

Unvote

LM could just be town jailor here, scum would have no reason to block me if they commuted Worst.

If LM was scum and lying, he would have to assume I was watching Worst, which would've been a gamble.

So either he's just town, or he's scum who made a gamble and won.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You know what.

Unvote

LM could just be town jailor here, scum would have no reason to block me if they commuted Worst.

If LM was scum and lying, he would have to assume I was watching Worst, which would've been a gamble.

The only plothole in this story is why was worst commuted instead of letting him shoot LM?

it is indeed a mystery.

Worst

Custom title
You know what.

Unvote

You having too many doubts young Mango

Worst

Custom title
The only plothole in this story is why was worst commuted instead of letting him shoot LM?

it is indeed a mystery.
There's two possible explanations

1) LM is scum, they thought I was gonna use the strongman kill so they commuted me
2) Pot is scum, they thought I was gonna go after him since he was getting quite at the center of the PoE so they commuted me ( this might just be a stretch )

Pick your poison

Zemmi

GodMommie

1) LM is scum, they thought I was gonna use the strongman kill so they commuted me
2) Pot is scum, they thought I was gonna go after him since he was getting quite at the center of the PoE so they commuted me ( this might just be a stretch )

Pick your poison
I believe the answer is number 1.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Pick your poison
Did you post a PoE last phase?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hmm I don't remember but if I'd have to post it now I'd go for these guys:

LM -> Zemmi -> Pot/Polar(?)
Good morning looks like you have been outed as scum what do you have to say about it ? Any last words ?
Well let me check my goblin hunting manual.....

I used to like his early thread presence a lot more he was for sure more engaging, now he seems to have vanished a little which at least from previous experience he usually seem to do when he knows he's in trouble! ( though i see he claims to be a little buys which could also be true )

Overall i have him as null rn if i thought he'd be scum i'd be on the frontline of this wagon
so it's your call!
I'd say, if we're gonna broaden our horizons, they commuted you to save one of three; LM, Pot or Yoho

I think out of the 3, Yoho seems the least likely, as if scum has any braincells they wouldn't be scared over that.

So it's likely like you said, Pot or LM.

ugh..

Status
Not open for further replies.