[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this thread and finally getting caught up. The person who I find most suspicious is Worst. Not even going to bother convincing town of that. Melkor is a better target than Pot for now. Also I think the neighbor mechanic is useless when you make it seem like they are not who they say they are.

Vote Lynch Melkor
don't like how ripped polar, and rest hopping on red night, he was rb so he didn't do kills. but every scum was opportunist on him. he even claimed chopper and still got lynched.
Red got himself killed. It's difficult to build a case against someone because they voted him. However if you combine that with other factors you may get something. Go get em scum hunter Naomi :pepelit:
Progression of the red night vote once I opened my mouth. A lot don't look good after I said unvote and let's discuss
My Reloaded looks the worst but in all fairness he playing like scum so not really surprised. He unvoted and then voted. He tagged Yoho to get on the wagon as well.

I think these players are scum and I aint wasting my time convincing town.
Worst
Reloaded
Jaguark101
Zemmi -
Zemmi has not voted at all and we just all give her a free pass. She is absolving herself of guilt while subtly throwing shade at others. This is not me being paranoid I genuinely think Zem is scum x 10. I would gladly yeet a player who has voted for two 48 hour day phase. The fact that this doesn't bother anyone is behind me but imma go back to minding my business.

LM - If I am wrong on Worst being scum then it's obviously him
Pot Goblin - If one of the above is town then Pot Goblin is scum because it aint me. In all fairness I can see Pot being scum over Reloaded. It also bothers me Pot claimed without mentioning his partner could be scum. Like how can some of yall be so trusting? Would you really give town half information?

Also I believe there was at least one scum voter who wanted Ratchet to win the duel. Because if Ratchet was town reading a scum player like he was with Ekko it would have played to their advantage. This makes me double down on my suspicion of Zemmi and Worst. Worst waving his gun around whole day and he ain't kill shit. Probably shot Gambit and in the chat playing dumb. I ain't buying it.

Need to review Gambits reads before I dip.

Worst

Custom title

Wrong

Zemmi - Zemmi has not voted at all and we just all give her a free pass. She is absolving herself of guilt while subtly throwing shade at others. This is not me being paranoid I genuinely think Zem is scum x 10. I would gladly yeet a player who has voted for two 48 hour day phase. The fact that this doesn't bother anyone is behind me but imma go back to minding my business.
She is my n°1 scum read......been saying it multiple times

Vote Count 1 Of Day 3
Vote Count 1 Of Day 3

Worst: Lord Melkor
Flower: Pot Gobling >Lord Melkor > Pot Goblin
Mr.Reloaded: Pot Goblin >Jaguark101 > Lord Melkor
MangoSenpai: Lord Melkor
Kiku: Lord Melkor
Udell: Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor: 5
Pot Goblin: 1

With 14 players alive it takes 8 votes for majority

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

my kill failed again! But you won't run away from a lynch!

Also " kill everyone " ? You'll pay for this @Ratchet I bet I was the next on the menù!
Vote Pot

Melkor also seems good considering Worst's kill failed twice.
Vote Melkor.

Until he claims his target.
So;

I watch Worst, but LM claims to jail me - my action has failed.

Worst shoots LM again.

LM has to be scum jailor I can't imagine anything else.

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

Why else is LM alive, scum likely have a busser which swaps LM for a bulletproof role
Therefore;

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
vote lynch LordMelkor

Sorry, old chum. But if one of us must be scum, it ain't me.
vote Melkor

fine with this too
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin

Worst shot at LM again? For what exactly? Imma catch up on this later i'm going back to playing video games.
The Coins have spoken

Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
After reading this thread and finally getting caught up. The person who I find most suspicious is Worst. Not even going to bother convincing town of that. Melkor is a better target than Pot for now. Also I think the neighbor mechanic is useless when you make it seem like they are not who they say they are.

Vote Lynch Melkor

Red got himself killed. It's difficult to build a case against someone because they voted him. However if you combine that with other factors you may get something. Go get em scum hunter Naomi :pepelit:

My Reloaded looks the worst but in all fairness he playing like scum so not really surprised. He unvoted and then voted. He tagged Yoho to get on the wagon as well.

I think these players are scum and I aint wasting my time convincing town.
Worst
Reloaded
Jaguark101
Zemmi -
Zemmi has not voted at all and we just all give her a free pass. She is absolving herself of guilt while subtly throwing shade at others. This is not me being paranoid I genuinely think Zem is scum x 10. I would gladly yeet a player who has voted for two 48 hour day phase. The fact that this doesn't bother anyone is behind me but imma go back to minding my business.

LM - If I am wrong on Worst being scum then it's obviously him
Pot Goblin - If one of the above is town then Pot Goblin is scum because it aint me. In all fairness I can see Pot being scum over Reloaded. It also bothers me Pot claimed without mentioning his partner could be scum. Like how can some of yall be so trusting? Would you really give town half information?

Also I believe there was at least one scum voter who wanted Ratchet to win the duel. Because if Ratchet was town reading a scum player like he was with Ekko it would have played to their advantage. This makes me double down on my suspicion of Zemmi and Worst. Worst waving his gun around whole day and he ain't kill shit. Probably shot Gambit and in the chat playing dumb. I ain't buying it.

Need to review Gambits reads before I dip.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
After reading this thread and finally getting caught up. The person who I find most suspicious is Worst. Not even going to bother convincing town of that.
Why not?

I mean you don't have to go in depth, but what's the basis?
You think he's fake vig?

If he's scum, how do you explain him being possibly commuted?

Zemmi - Zemmi has not voted at all and we just all give her a free pass. She is absolving herself of guilt while subtly throwing shade at others. This is not me being paranoid I genuinely think Zem is scum x 10. I would gladly yeet a player who has not voted for two 48 hour day phase. The fact that this doesn't bother anyone is behind beyond me but imma go back to minding my business.
Corrected grammar errors above
Already tell them names.
Flower - my reservation is her claim but I don't like her posts. Not a single one of them.
Pot - barely even recognise him play. Lurking scums is what he does. Also lowkey pocketing.
Kiku - no interest in the game
Worst - worst posts so far lololol
Potentially scums based on their activity and contribution to the game
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar
Bro looking at my current reads I honestly think this post is GOD damn legendary. RIP to the legend. Town could use you right now.

My suspicion on Pot keeps climbing because I think that's exactly what he is doing.

I also felt the same way about Flower but she is sometimes difficult to analyze because of the sheer amount of spam. I would put Flower further down in the POE.
Kiku's lack of interest may indicate she is town. Not sure how I feel about Kiku not Role crushing anyone but I see the point.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Please read the following message:

Reads:

Zemmi
Polar Bear
Dr. Watson
Naomi
Gambit
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell
Lord Melkor
Jaguark101
Red Night
Pot Goblin
Yoho
Worst
Kiku
Ratchet
Emil
Flower
MangoSenpai
Is there a color chart so I know what color means what

Also why give reads to people who have already flipped ?

Why not?

I mean you don't have to go in depth, but what's the basis?
You think he's fake vig?

If he's scum, how do you explain him being possibly commuted?
Dude I don't believe that rubbish Flower was talking. This is our problem as town we keep throwing around useless theories. I like Flower less and less for it. Why did Flower even bother visiting Worst is shady in of itself because she was extremely paranoid about who killed Ultra then she proceeds to try to refill a guy who she suspects of killing Ultra? Does that make any sense to you?? Now she throwing around this commute rubbish to get unstable townies like yourself to believe it.

Anyway Worst's generally game play is suspicious. The way he hesitated to state he shot Melkor after N1 was suspicious. He wasn't even eager to prove Melkor was scum. All these explanation as to why his kill fail is too damn convenient and I for one am tired of it. One of them is lying.
She is my n°1 scum read......been saying it multiple times
Common distancing tactic.

Please read the following message:

Reads:

Zemmi
Polar Bear
Dr. Watson
Naomi
Gambit
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell
Lord Melkor
Jaguark101
Red Night
Pot Goblin
Yoho
Worst
Kiku
Ratchet
Emil
Flower
MangoSenpai
Okay whoever posted is scum. Watson already flipped town. These types of stupid post bothers me, scum ain't even thinking at this point. Just trying to get certain players lynched.
Did Rip Call ever claim this ability? If he did he needs to die ASAP. It literally has zero substance and he got his own name as scum. IMO someone is pretending to be rip cal or rip cal is scum trying to play smart. We should deal with this later.

Worst

Custom title
Anyway Worst's generally game play is suspicious. The way he hesitated to state he shot Melkor after N1 was suspicious. He wasn't even eager to prove Melkor was scum. All these explanation as to why his kill fail is too damn convenient and I for one am tired of it. One of them is lying.
Well wdym I wasn't eager to prove he's scum? Ofc I was and still am! It's just that since it seems it came down to figure out what mechanically went wrong, I'm not of much help so I'll have to follow what the majority says if it was for me LM would've been hammered already!!

Common distancing tactic.
I follow my own tactics....not conventional warfare strategies you'll never see them coming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.