Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm back, If the defense have no questions I'll proceed with My line of questioning

@Rej what's your relationship to both the victim and the accused

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I'm back, If the defense have no questions I'll proceed with My line of questioning

@Rej what's your relationship to both the victim and the accused
I have no relationship with the accused, but me and @Mrs. Reloaded were very close friends. Naturally as @Mr. Reloaded once introduced us.

I am a popular ecchi manga author and Mrs. Reloaded was a fan of mine. She especially enjoyed my newest series "The Rabbitman and The Girl". We were chatting daily and at the day of her death, right before her death she sent me a picture of a cake she baked. She was very proud of it and I am pretty sure that the cake was meant for @Mr. Reloaded as both were deeply in love to that date.
I don't know what happened in her final minutes, but all I got was that picture from the cake I am about to share.

For me it is tragic to see the loss of such a great fan friend.

That is for what I know sir.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I have no relationship with the accused, but me and @Mrs. Reloaded were very close friends. Naturally as @Mr. Reloaded once introduced us.

I am a popular ecchi manga author and Mrs. Reloaded was a fan of mine. She especially enjoyed my newest series "The Rabbitman and The Girl". We were chatting daily and at the day of her death, right before her death she sent me a picture of a cake she baked. She was very proud of it and I am pretty sure that the cake was meant for @Mr. Reloaded as both were deeply in love to that date.
I don't know what happened in her final minutes, but all I got was that picture from the cake I am about to share.

For me it is tragic to see the loss of such a great fan friend.

That is for what I know sir.

What time was this cake picture sent to you?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Nope, I don't know who Warback is. I don't know if Mrs. Reloaded had other friends. Our chats usually revolved around our hobbies.
Was there ever any friction between you and Mr.Reloaded when it comes to your relationship with his wife

Any anger, jealousy?